Monday, August 16, 2010

Should I call my ex best friend who I love?

Ok long story short.....I fell in love with my best friend of 2 years and told her while she was dating her bf of 2 months, and all was good until me an him got into an argument over facebook I apologized a bunch but didnt really help. She still went to my grad with me as a date though knowing if her bf found out he would leave her we had an amazing time I kissed her a bunch also....only on the cheek though as a I respected her. Anyways about a month back me an her where on msn chatting an I was getting annoyed cause it felt like she wanted me to hate her for my sake? and I ended up saying if I wasint the nice guy I am today I woudlve beat the crap out of your bf by now for how he ruined our friendship but I love you more than that and will never even though Im hurting so much. Ever since that day almost a month ago she blocked me on msn, and apparently got a new number (cause randoms where calling her which I believe) but she didnt give me her new number it has been the longest hardest month without her even as a friend, her birthday is in a week and I really want to see her and take her for dinner or something and give her present.....I got an old hockey jersey of mine and got her name on the back and I want to give it too her, I have her work number but dunno if I should call her and ask her.......or just forget it and not even say happy birthday My birthday is a week after hers sorry so long but what do I do??!!!Should I call my ex best friend who I love?
She blocked you and changed her number. Just leave her alone. She is not interested in maintaining a relationship with you. Give yourself some time to heal from her, then get out there and meet someone new. Maybe someday she will realize what she missed out on in not having you as a friend....if she does and you forgive her, you both may realize you have grown and end up having an even better relationship than you would have had initially.





Good luck to you....





:)Should I call my ex best friend who I love?
hmm..tough i'm sorry to say i did that with my best friend also and ended up blocking him from everything. however i couldn't get rid of him since we went to school together so we saw each other every day. i would try to avoid him and he would still try to get me to talk to him. thank goodness he did that and in the end it made our friendship stronger the best way to fix this is to talk it out. avoidance is never the key so i think you should call her and tell her happy birthday. even though she blocked you maybe she still wants to be your friend. you have nothing to lose with her if you call her and if it doesn't work out then you'll know for sure. but at least you won't be left with the question ';what if';
  • myspace songs
  • prevention
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment