Monday, August 16, 2010

In love with best friend of 2 years, lost her to her boyfriend?

Me and this girl we will call her ash, we met at work 2 years ago and instantly I fell enticed by her...I had just gotten over being lusted for her younger sister (I know), but realized me and ash where better off we got along better and for 2 years we where best friends we told each other everything....EVERYTHING, I witnessed her get betrayed by guys, stood up, and even told me how her ex-fiance hit her. Well around March things changed for months she was texting me constantly telling me she ';loved me'; and ';missed me'; if we did not chat online and I began to fall for her. Until she fell in love with this douche bag, he is rich older than me and is super cocky. I added him on facebook though and even told her to give him a chance cause she described him to be a good guy a month passed and they become supper serious she even gave him her facebook password. April 30 I told her over msn(I know dumb) that I had fallin in love with her she seeemed actually not too shaken she promised to stay my best friend and still loved me just as much but needed a couple days...I respected that and about a week later I get on facebook Hear is where the story goes in the next direction.





Her bf messages me telling me he is going to marry Ash real soon and wants me to be there at first I laugh it off and think nothing of it, than he replies oh so your not coming? he basically sucked me In an yea I attacked I replied hatefully and there was a war of words...which ended with him saying Ash will never talk to me again, she finds out and blames me for being immature even though he pushed me!! an for weeks it was awkward but about a month before she promised to go too my grad with me as a date, knowing full well if her bf found out they would be done btw.im 17 shes 20, an hes in his 20s, she came with me and we had a great time she even slow danced with me never doing that with a guy before, the whole night I held her hand, and even kissed her on the cheek a bunch...but she tried avoiding looking straight at my eyes because I think she was scared I was going to kiss her, the whole night I made her feel special and I think that scared her away. Well months passed an our friendship started breaking down more an more, we had arguments almost every time even though she knew I hated arguing with her she removed me from her facebook friends, and I just found out that she blocked me on msn and even changed her phone number without telling me! there is more but I feel im ranting, She is the girl Im mad for and was my best friend of 2 years but it seems shes giving her bf the benefit of the doubt and just getting rid of me what do I do :( I have been depressed for months and even borderline suicidal and she knows this.....In love with best friend of 2 years, lost her to her boyfriend?
All you can do at this point is go to her house or work to tell her you want to be her best friend again,only without the drama!You will likely love her deeply from a distance now that shes with someone she is considering marrying someday,but at least you will be part of each others lives...Let her guy know that you were hurt in the beginning of losing her to him but have now accepted their relationship so you want to be her friend again and his as well...Good luck!.=)In love with best friend of 2 years, lost her to her boyfriend?
of course you lost her to her boyfriend.





answer mine :) http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
hey, come hang wit me, but if you try to get me in bed ill kick you in the nuts LOL
Christ, let her be happy with her fiance. You're being too pushy.
awww please email me i'll try to help you any way i can


babynena53@yahoo.com
Listen man, Things are as they will be. Stop putting so much thought into it. No matter who or what sex they are they will always choose the person they are involved with before their friends. My advice...you say you care about her immensely, and your in it for the long haul. Just be there when things go to ****. Which 99.9% of the time it does.
Hello, it's you, answering from the future. I remember those times of pining day after day for that one special girl. Thank god later in life I learned that although each woman has her own special differences, for the most part they're all the same, and life is too short to sit around waiting on one specific female to notice me. When I dropped ';Ash'; I found out that there were LOTS of girls willing to do everything that she decided to pass up. When I saw this answer that I am writing now, I decided to go out and get laid by ten different women, and after lots of socializing and body fluid later when I finally accomplished my goal, I realized that my one sweet flower wasn't so special after all. I also took some writing lessons and reread my old grammar books from high school. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment