Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm falling for my best friend. . . got any advise ?? Thanks in advance. . .?

Okay i need help !!


im falling hard for my best friend. and i fel like im falling for him but


he's not willing to ';catch me.';





but hes soooo amazing (:


hes always got me smiling he makes me feel special and


always has me laughing.


but im young and i know and kind of feel that this is just puppy love :DDD


when we first met we stuck like gummm :)(:


were always hanging out and were together 24/7 and we talk all the time


for hours and hours to be exact :]


we always have each others back.


And he tells me all the time how beautiful i am to him, and gorgeous


he tells me how much he likes me and i tell him how much i like him.


but he believes i only think i like him. that its a cute little crush that


ill get over in a week or two.


the only difference between us is, hes 16 and im 14 about to turn 15 next month.


hes had sex a few times. and i haven't and dont plan on changing that any


time soon.


were always joking and on day we were talking and sex got in out conversation


b/c of a fwd i got from a text. and so i asked him if he was only being friends with


me for sex b/c of a rumor i heard. and he said hell no. and which made me think he didn't


and wouldn't me that way. so i asked well why wouldnt you want to have sex with me ??


and he said well its not that i wouldn't want to. . its just that, thats something you do when your in love and i know your not in love with me. its suppose to be special your first time


and i could never ruin it for you. :DDDDD


i really do kind of believe i am falling in love with him but idk what to do ??


plzzz help me %26amp;%26amp; sorry its so long. and thank you guys soooo much :]]





OHH SORRY FOR MY BAD GRAMMER =]I'm falling for my best friend. . . got any advise ?? Thanks in advance. . .?
Ask him out. I fell for my bestie in the 6th grade now im in the 12th grade and im still dating him!
  • microsoft
  • new hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment