Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get over your 1st? I waited til I was 27 2have sex with my BF. It didn't work out. How do I let go

My best friend and I were friends for 4 years. I always wanted to wait until I got married but when I broke up with my boyfriend of 5 years I felt like that would never happen. So I decided to lose my virginity to my best friend...I fell for him hard. He said he loved me too but didn't want to rush into a relationship b/c he felt I still had feelings for my ex. We messed around for a couple a of months until I couldnt take him not committing to me. We broke up and I started dating some1 from my past. I still love my best friend. It just hurt that he didnt want a relationship. I felt like I was being used.. What do you all think? How do I get over him?How do you get over your 1st? I waited til I was 27 2have sex with my BF. It didn't work out. How do I let go
Just do what you like to do and don't think about him no matter what because in all fairness he probably isn't thinking about you. Move on i know allot of people probable told you that but my way is to socialize more with others and have a great time and take it as a lesson learned and use what you gained from this relationship to anotherHow do you get over your 1st? I waited til I was 27 2have sex with my BF. It didn't work out. How do I let go
He may like you as a friend but not as a girlfriend. The best thing to do to get over someone is to get out there and meet someone new, or at the very least keep yourself busy with other activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment