Friday, August 20, 2010

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN I THINK I LOVE MY FRIEND?

CONFUSED Taurus female and a Virgo male?


I have a bestfriend whom i dated at the beginging of our friendship as time past I guess we were dating for about a couple of months....I was falling for my friend very deeply we were both very young and I know he did not want to commit fully in his youthful years so we decided to become business partners and from then on became the best of friends.....That was over 15yrs..Suddenly one day we decide to go out for drinks well after the nightout we went back to his place and I stayed all night and we had relations...The next day we didn't talk about it at all and actually a week went by until he texted me and asked if we had did something and how was he...I couldn't express myself fully so I kinda beat around the bush about it...We never said anything else about it...The next weekend it went down again...I enjoyed every bit of it but began to feel bad because I didn't know where this was going...Am I now the friend with benefits, his convience what ever...I know I had to stop this so I text him and stated that we had to stop having relations between the sheet because I'm more wiser, and know my woman's worth and I know what I want and it's not convience ******* I have to be a role model for my kids..He text back OK THAT'S FINE...I asked him when do you follow your heart and do what's right or do you continue 2 be in denial and live in the dark...He replied back you always follow you mind firs thid if that don't work maybe your heart is right...I replied back what if your mind is weighing heavy on your heart and you can't do a thing about it but 2 act like your cool...Well after that I got no other respond....Did I run my BEST FRIEND OFF WHAT IS HE THINKING...................HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN I THINK I LOVE MY FRIEND?
No, he just didn't know how to respond to a logical argument such as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment