Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What happened here in your opinion?

I fell in love with a close friend of mine a year and a half ago. It was my first experience with a girl and it's been very painful for me. She is bisexual though she didn't like to label herself as one. Anyhow, she would flirt would me and kiss me even when she knew how I felt about her. She had told me about a time when she and her best friend fell in love but her friend left her for a guy. She was really sad about the situation and it was very out of nowhere when she told me about it. We were just beginning the friendship when she told me about this.





Around the end of last may, I confronted her about our situation and she told me that she doesn't see me any more than a friend. She said she was sorry for leading me on and that she never meant to. A month after that day, I saw her and I asked her if she had a bf and she said yes. I have been very confused about why she would do this to me. I feel like she did the same thing to me that her friend did to her. I care about her so much and love her. I would do anything for this girl.





I don't talk to her anymore but I do see her sometimes at school with her boyfriend. I decided to start college somewhere else but I found her to be there with her bf also. It breaks my heart to see her with him but I don't know if she has seen me there yet.





What do you think happened in this situation? I just want to get an idea of what other ppl might think looking at this from the outside. Thanks in advance.











What happened here in your opinion?
i believe that she felt hurt by that one girl and doesn't know if she really wants to get hurt again. i also believe that she feels safer to be with a guy, and she lead you on because she was still confused and hurt by the other girl.What happened here in your opinion?
I think she purposely deceived you by not disclosing she was bisexual and using the old line that she doesn't ';label'; herself.


It happens a lot unfortunately, so it's up to you to figure out who is really a lesbian or not. We all get fooled at one point until we finallly learn.
I think she decided that she is straight or does not want to go out with girls anymore and it is not your fault, she just isn't comforable with being with a girl. Don't blame yourself because you didn't do anything wrong. Please answer mine.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
well it was a month after she told you she didnt feel that way about u. she didnt leave you. you were never together (no offence) it sounds like its been a while. go find someone else that will make you happy and wont just lead you on for nothing. shes not good enough for you.
Don't blame yourself, it wasn't anything you did. She told you she was bi, but apparently she decided she liked men more. There is nothing you could have done about it. She had to make up her own mind on how she felt. It does suck that she did that to you even though she could probably tell you had feeling for her and she was supposed to be your friend. Next time your interested in a woman, ask her if she is bi. If she is ask if she likes men or women more. That way you'll know upfront how she feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment