Friday, August 20, 2010

Can somebody just Hear me out? Please.?

Have you ever felt so alone? Or have you ever actually sat down and cried for what seems like nothing at all? I have been struggling trying to find who i really am. I have learned friends will sooner or later let you down. I have fallen in love with my best friend jenny... I have become bisexual. Is this me though? Do I fit in this world anymore? To me i wish i was never alive. I wish jessica didn't feel so hurt because of what i have become. I'm sorry jessica. I miss you, and what we were. I have been a bad friend as you say. Ive left you scars as you say. But what did I really do? I am here for you. I love you, I lost you as a friend just for my cutting addiction. You will never understand. I am NOT asking you to understand. I just want somebody to listen to me... you always misunderstood me. We were sunshine and princess. The best of friends... What happened? AFter god took your grandma's helpless beautiful soul, you've become different. it also affected me as a person. i didn't know how to cheer you up. Although I remember I tried everything just to see you smile. I am crying. I've lost the most important people in my life. God, who am i? Why must you destroy me... I scream to the dark shadows following me everyday. I want to die. Just get the hell out of every body's life. Everything will be better if I just disappeared. I guess since you were in much pain jessica, i've longed for a friend... to help me with my problems too. Jenny came in the picture, yet she leaves me flat on my face. Jessica you are my best friend ... destiny just made me love jenny. Don't hate me for the person I've become... I'm so sorry.





No one will understand me. Guys bring me down hurt my feelings... judge way too much. Girls don't do that. They're way down to earth... [some] so this is also why i'm bisexual.





Has anybody Felt the way I do? trying to find yourself as a person waiting to come out?





Can somebody just hear me out... Since the real me has finally spoken.











I wrote this in my journal today, what'd you think of it. How'd it make you feel inside?Can somebody just Hear me out? Please.?
sad sweetie, just sad


my vote is find yourself a guy who wont judge you and leave your pretty little wrists alone


I know that girls are easier to relate to


that's why we pick them to be our best friends, but guys bring in a special aspect, one that you just cant get anywhere else, they leave you with that giddy feeling inside that you wish you could keep forever and to tell you the truth, they are the ones that don't always try to please, girls always want to be the best - but guys are willing to be exactly what you don't want, they need that bit of proof that says you don't need them to be perfect for you to love them, cause loving someone who isn't and doesn't try to be perfect is the easiest way to forgive yourself for being the same wayCan somebody just Hear me out? Please.?
I am not a being flippant jerk when I say you need help that is beyond my ken. Seek professional help, if not for you then for those you love. Trust me you need more than yahoo answers can give. A professional therapist can do wonders. Give it a chance.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment