Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Out of all guys, why Do I love my best friend!?

Allan... we are best friends. And day by day I keep falling more and more in love with him. we talk on the phone everyday. and he knows I like him and he likes me... I just dont want to ruin the friendship. So now I finally realized Im in love with him!!!!! I dont want aNYthing 4 x-mas... just him. I always think of him. When I see him, my heart beats like its trying to pop out! But one day i was texting him and i just out of nowhwere asked him if he likes any1. and he said hes in love with a girl by the nickname of deja ( day shaw) thats how u pronounce it. and he never told me. But yesterday he texted me saying he loves me... but i saw his myspace earlier and his mood was I love deja!!!! Wtf... I have no idea who this girl is and I want to be with him! I dont care... i just want him more than anything in the world. When he hugs me- i picture us on top of the mountains. That is how much i love him. and i want 2 come clean and tell him EVERYTHING!!!!!! plz give advice on confesing that i still have strong feelings 4 him!!!! ???


and thank u for your time on helping me!!! :)


Happy holidays! God bless....Out of all guys, why Do I love my best friend!?
First of all, you probably love him cause you talk to him more than anyone else and you can talk to him about anything. The other girl may not even be real so ask him about her. I wouldn't say everything to him yet cause guys don't like when girls chase them, they want to chase the girls. Play hard to get for a while that way he will focus more on you. Not to the point that you act like you don't like him though.

No comments:

Post a Comment