Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help! your opinions plzz...?

okay...i have this online friend that i met three years ago and now we're best friends...like everyday we chat with each other and asks how's your day and all that. we havent met or call, just chat on the internet, that's all...we share our problems and secrets. and he's caring and funny and intelligent and knows how to comfort me when i'm feeling down and get me back up on my own two feet when i fall..but now i think i'm in love with him! what should i do? i'm freakin out here! i ask him what would he do if i say i love him and he say he'll back off b4 my feelin gets deeper...but now my feeling for him is deep..he said we shouldnt fall in love bcoz of our different religion, bcoz he only loves me as a very dear friend and bcoz we dont understand each other enough to fall in love..


PLEASE HELP! WHAT SHOULD I DO??!!Help! your opinions plzz...?
You're probably young. When I was younger I used to have internet boyfriends and think I was OHH so in love with them. But I didn't really know them and they didn't really know me. I just wasn't used to the attention they gave me and I liked it alot. You will get over it . You will find a guy in real life perhaps when you're a little bit older. It won't be the end of the world either hun. There are SOOO many guys out there all of us girls can basically find one that fits into all the categories we want them in. So you're perfect guy is out there just wait =]Help! your opinions plzz...?
I say respect his decision. He is correct. You may feel like you are in love, but have you seen this person in real life? Until you have actually met, and dealt with him face to face, you can't really be sure of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment