Friday, August 20, 2010

Does my cousin/best friend feel the same way I do? Is he gay or bi?

Okay this is going to be very long and twisted, but I need help. Okay so just some info about me: I'm 16, bisexual, and yes I'm in love with my cousin (guy), I know it's very odd but I don't care what other people think I didn't chose to fall in love with him, it just happened. Please if your going to be rude and judge me, don't even answer or read this.





So anyway, I just came out to my best friend about being bi and how I feel about my cousin and she totally understands and I love her for that. You need to understand I've been going to school and with my cousin since I was little and we think of eachother as friends rather than cousins. I have had quite a few experiences with him that back up my belief of him being gay or bi %26amp; into me. I need help on how to see if he's into me because I can't take this any longer.





So here's what happened. He was at my house and we were laying on my bed in my room, and he jumped on top of me and we started dry humping. He even said, what if your sister walked in on us. So he was insinuating we were doing something wr shouldn't be doing right? He showed me his junk, I showed him mine, and we kept playing with eachothers butts. We shared a bed on vacation, and when everyone was asleep we were acting like we were having sex.





He constantly grabs my but, he grabs my junk sometimes, and he texts very flirty. We both have different friends but were so much alike. We played sports our whole life and we like the same music and tv shows, and I honestly hate that I let myself fall for him. I can't get over him so please don't tell me to! I need to know how to get him to come put because I'm 99 percent sure he's gay/bi. He won't come out if I ask him because I know I woodnt either. How do I make him come out and does he like me?! He's very touchy with me and he's had one girfriend in 7th grade and he tells me he doesn't want a girlfriend too. He's never kissed a girl and he's like a football jock. Please help me figure this out!





He acts totally straight, he doesn't hang with any girls just guys. I just want to approach him but I don't know how because there's that chance that might be straight.





%26amp; how do I make a move on him even if he may be straight without him flipping **** and telling my whole family and ruining my life?!Does my cousin/best friend feel the same way I do? Is he gay or bi?
invite him over for a sleep over steal some of your parents wine and get him tipsy..when it's time to go bed tell him you will give him a foot massage..then start succking on his toes...by then he meat will be ready for your mouth....good luck...Does my cousin/best friend feel the same way I do? Is he gay or bi?
show him boobs and if he gets all drooly and hard hes straight, then show him a penis and see his reaction to that, then it will be obvious :T
There is no way he won't flip out on you. He's your COUSIN! That is sooo not acceptable. Leave him alone %26amp; find someone else.
There's nothing worng with liking your cousin even if it's your first cousin just saying but I think thats pretty hot lol. I'm bi too and 16 and I luv my cousin from Australia he's so hot and he's not technically my cousin but anyway invite him over to your house and you know do that flirty stuff that he does and flirt with him if he likes it and starts doing sensual things again then take it further and tell him hey I like you is that cool? If he says he likes you too than have fun :) but if he backs away then tell him you were kidding and you were just joking then good luck from there :D
Dear Cousin,





Break free of the stereo-types.





The thing is right in front of you... trust what you see with your own eyes. Heck, trust what you feel! If he has his hands on your junk... if he is humping you... if you are looking at each others stuff, then for goodness sake Carpe Diem! Seize the Day!





You guys have gone beyond coming out to each other. When you are in bed together touch, feel, hug, kiss, get off! You don't have to discuss it or define it... go with the flow! You have the perfect situation as far as I can see... he crossed the line for you... keep him there!





Jocks are gay too! You don't have to say you are ';gay'; just say you really enjoy what you are doing. If he has it out... give him the pay-off. Tell him how nice it is to feel his body... how good he makes you feel. Respond with your body.





Later you can sort out everything. Maybe this is just some simple exploration... maybe both or one of you will lead a hetero life and just keep these fond memories. But there is nothing unnatural about two friends or cousins sharing, exploring, and being very personal/intimate with each other.





For now, go with the flow. He seems to be the more aggressive, so if he wants to talk it over, I think he will start the conversation. Give it time... you don't have to have only one single conversation. Take it bit by bit.





Enjoy life and don't rush to come to conclusions so early in your life. You are young... when we are young we always want to get to the end right away --';are we there yet?';-- but when you get a little older you will relish the journey more than the destination.





Poco a poco!





I wish I was there to watch over you guys... I bet it is going to be great.





Good Luck!





~K

No comments:

Post a Comment