Friday, August 20, 2010

I think I'm falling for my best friend...?

For starters, we're both 15 and we have known each other for 4-5 years. In the beginning, I was all ';...'; towards being his friend, because I thought he was really weird. But over time I have grown out of that impression and now the only thing I ever do anymore is think about him. We used to go to the same school but recently I've been transferred (we're still in the same area though). He's the only one from my old school that I have any contact with. I usually sit in school waiting for the dismissal bell to go off so I can rush home and talk to him (via computer). And lately, I've been thinking about what I enjoy about him. From his smile and laugh to the fact that he's one of the only people that I feel 100% comfortable being around.





From his actions towards me, he SEEMS to take a slight interest but I'm not going to assume anything. He says that of all of his best friends, I'm #1, and it shows. I see the way he acts towards some of his other friends who are girls and then I see the way he acts around me...as if I'm his. He gets frustrated with me whenever I put myself down and when we're out some where, he walks steadily close to me. And randomly, he'll say ';I love you';. But I can't help but wonder if he's saying that because we're best friends or if there's any more meaning to it.





When he talks about how he had so much fun with one of the girls at my old school, I get a slight tick of jealousy. Likewise with him, if I talk about ANY guy that I like, he'll start saying ';Ew, he's ugly'; and act as if I'm too good for them.





I'm more than confused right now and I have absolutely NO idea if I should confront him about how I feel since...I have a really bad connection when it comes to talk about my feelings to the person I have feelings for. Sorry for the long story, but this is putting a strain on my right now, any advice? Or, what is your opinion on everything?





And yes, I'm aware that 15 is a VERY early age to be considered ';in love';, so please don't re-inform me about something that I'm already well aware of. No rude responses please :x





Thnx ^^I think I'm falling for my best friend...?
ok well im going thru the same thing, so i know what u r going thru. i really like her and she likes me. ive known her my whole life and never really talked to her until last year. NOW SHE IS LIKE MY BFFL. so ya umm just ask him out or to come overI think I'm falling for my best friend...?
I can tell from the info you left that you 2 truly have genuine feelings for each other. I know you probably don't want to hear it, but the best thing to do is talk to him about it. If you're nervous about spilling your guts, I find it easier to write things down and let the person read it than to physically talk to the person. You're right, 15 is an early age to be considered in love, but I fell in love with my now husband at 17 and he was my best friend too. In fact, he was also the first person I ever dated. From what you said, it sounds like he likes you the same way that you like him. It also sounds like he would be good for you as far as guys go. Just don't rush into anything or do anything irrational and you should be fine. Remember, you can't change the past; and you certainly don't want to lose your closest friend. Good luck!
OMG i am in the same situation. this sounds excatually like me. just tell him because u said you're 100% comfortable around him so you'll have no problem telling him ur fellings right? Just give it a shot and hope for the bset thing to happen. Good Luck!!
I think you two like each other and are too scared to admit it. If you're like me and not comfortable asking him straight up whether he does have feelings for you, watch his body language, and *gradually* drop hints. Eventually he will get the message. If you ask him to go somewhere with you, and he takes up on it, you've got your answer.





Can you answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


Thanks.
typical best friend relationship between the opposite sex.


tell him you like him, explain your feelings


ask for his feelings then work it out.


you obviously have the teenage love sydrome


so as for the questoin if you are falling for him? ohyeah.
ok..i have this friend..and he moved away..but before he did. i was his best friend and he would always say he loved me. he would always tell people taht i was his best friend and to back off.


he did this even though he knew i liked him. he would hang out with me. go places with me. help me with things. and he knew i liked him because i told him. it didnt affect us at all. after i had told him he was like..WAIT you DO?! im like.yeh. and he walked away..then after the next class he came back and just went ';wuts up?';


you see..i figured out..that if they are your bestfriend and they say they love you. and they say that your their best friend. it wont really bother them.


but the only reason i told him was because i thought i just should.


SO to get to the point! (sorry bout the story! lol)


Do What You Think Is Right. but if you tell him...say it and then move on. pretend you never said it..like..if you go to the mall or whatever if you go somewhere. say it when you think might be the right time. but DO NOT make it sappy.


good luck...and sorry i wrote so much!! lol


i hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment