Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I tell my best friend that I am in love with him?

I am a 16 yr old girl and I have been good friends with this one boy since like the 8th grade. We talk about everything and really get along. Well this year I fell in love with him. But he was dating my one of my friends and I didn't want to ruin anything so I just hanged on the sidelines. Well they broke up about 4 months ago and I thought I would make my move by asking him to prom...but then I found out he is already going with someone...so that plan didn't work. I really really like him but I don't know if he likes me as more than a friend and if you profess your love there is no turning back. So how do I tell him I love him? I want to tell him so badly... I don't want to live in wonder...but how do I do it so I can maintain some dignity yet still clearly tell him.


P.S.- I've never dated or ever really been with a boy before. I really hopes he feels the same. Please help!How do I tell my best friend that I am in love with him?
absolutely you should tell him.. just grab him by the face, pull him in close and tell him how you feel. Best friends make best lovers. Who else knows all your dark secrets and likes you anyway.. That is love babe!.. I once met an old man in an airport on my way to Denmark. We were making small talk, I asked him where home was. He pointed to an old woman with her face pressed up against the glass watching the planes much like a child would and said ';where ever she is';.. They had grown up together, knew each other all through school..dated through college, married and were traveling for their 50th.... I'd take the chance if I were you..Chances for that kind of love are extremely rare.. if you don't you will always wonder what could've been..Theres' only one way to find out what might be...How do I tell my best friend that I am in love with him?
ask him how he feels about you then tell him how you feel about him tell him you dont want to ruin your friendship but it was time for you to tell him how you feel
say to him in a direct way : I LOVE YOU ,and he will run away
Be honest and tell him in away that will not shock him. You may say we have been friends for like ever and I feel that I love you and hope you feel the same way, but its ok if you don't. I sure don't want to mess up our friendship. I like being around to much.
listen, believe, obey, wait
hint the subject into a question......maybe you can get an answer out of him

No comments:

Post a Comment