Friday, August 20, 2010

Should i ask my best friend out? (were both girls im 13 and shes 11)?

shes my bestest friend ive had a crush on her for 2yrs now and everytime i see her my feelings just keep getting stronger and stronger. I think bout her 24/7 non stop i dream about her i dream of kissing her,saving her,protecting her etc. I make a big fuss if ive done something wrong i would do anything for her and i mean anything.everytime i look into eyes i see truth loviness, shes like an angel, my names Rochana and her name is Isabella. we used 2 play with each other eveyday for a yr and a bit and now i moved 2hrs away but i allways make the effort to see her shes like my light from darkness. i dont know what i would do without her, but im so in love with her im afraid of telling her how i feel, but shes really understanding,helpful,caring,loving,pure hearted. on the last day that i lived in the street i slept over at her house and we had to share the same bed,her feet kept touching my legs,and when i woke up at 5 in the morning she was on top of me and wouldnt get off me. she gives me hugs everytime i go shes allways so happy 2 see me,and everytime we touch like holding my hand when were on the ripstiks and helping me up when i stack it. but should i ask her out? should i tell her how i fell about her? it just bugs me everyday that i dont have the courge to tell her,how will she react? what will she say?she likes to follow me alot and wrrys bout me heaps and sits really close to me. ive never ever felt this way bout anyone. so plz plz give me your wise advise people. and i see her quite offtenShould i ask my best friend out? (were both girls im 13 and shes 11)?
You guys are really young. I know I can't know how you feel, and no one knows what she's thinking but her, but I think you should wait. Your so young, and at that age its normal for girls to have feelings like that, but she is also at a very different place then you are. A lot of her behaviors that you described sounded a lot like her looking up to you. My best friend is two years older then me also, and at that age I fallowed her around and I wanted to be just like her. Bringing something that huge to the table would be a lot for her to think about and she might not really know what to do. I think if you really love and care about her you should wait until its the right time for both of you to decide how you feel, a time when you can fully understand your emotions. For now just enjoy the bond you have, enjoy each other :).Should i ask my best friend out? (were both girls im 13 and shes 11)?
you are probably still a little too young for a lesbian relationship, i know that you have a right to be that way, but what will the kids think at school? just wait a few years and see how things turn out.
No do not ask her to go out with you. Instead talk to your parents and if that's too embarrassing try talking to a guidance counselor about your feelings. Your thirteen you are confused not lesbian.
i say do what you want to do, ask her out or dont its as simple as that....
ummm nooooooo your way to young and plus she might never talk to you agian after that!!!!
no.


you shouldn't be trying to turn a 11 year old gay.


you just miss her is all.
thats kind gross. try to become straight instead.
well if she likes girls too, then yes i think you should! but if she doesnt then just dont say anything!!!! i understand cause no one can control thier feelings! good luck to you!!!!
I don't think you should. First of all, you are not old enough to make the decision of Homosexuality. You should wait until you are older. But If you feel really strong, then you can do it.
awww, thats so cute. just tell her how u feel. it'll b okay...
first off find out if she is a lesbo or not lol or you would freak the hell out of her or she just think it a girls hang out day lol not really a date like u intended to
whats wrong with you girl u only 11 and u gay u nasty..u a girl and i dont have a problem with gay guys but lesbos r nasty
ewwwww!!!


First off, you're 13, thats illegal for you to be gay.


and second, it's wrong, gross, and totally a sin.





Don't you want kids one day?
ok. so i see what your saying. it seems to me she likes you too. you should just tell her. If she really was your best friend she wouldnt really care. also if she liked you back i bet it would make her REALLY happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment