Friday, August 20, 2010

How did you meet your best friend(s)?

This is how I met:





1. Akira - We went to the same school, but I was never really friends with her because everyone told me she was mean, so I stayed away from her. But on school camp, she moved into my cabin because she didn't like hers. One morning, I woke up, half falling out of the bunk bed (that had no rails!) and finding Akira right next to me in the bed. I screamed! I thought it was a nightmare, but from then on we were friends.





2. Georgie - We've been friends since the very first day of school, but we weren't really best friends till 6th grade when our love for Harry Potter made us besties!





3. Mia - Again, at school, in English class. She asked to borrow my eraser, and then we became friends but we became best friends when she had a fight with her other friends and asked to hang out with me. I'm glad she fought with them. xDHow did you meet your best friend(s)?
In high school.=)How did you meet your best friend(s)?
Lizi: i was swimming and i saw her playing mermaid so i asked if i could join in and play. she was 6 and i was 7. been best friends ever since. ^^





Katie: been best friends ever since we figured out we spelled our name the same. we met in prague and we now have way too many inside jokes. ^^





Also, @the top answer, Jesus is my best friend also!:D
i was IM'ing with me crush on fb.. he said gotta go and i said bye. but when i check few mnts later he was still there. i asked him ';you stil here?'; and the reply was hey i'm not HIM!


me asked.. then who?


others side: his sister...


from then on we were friends...


:D
On the first day of school. I only said like two words to him though XD. But I think about two or three weeks in I started talking to him more and about three months later we became friends. And last week I told him he was my best friend and so now we're really close :)
Fiona I met in nursery school, and that was 35 years ago :)





Cathrine I met at primary school over 30 years ago





Glynis I met 7 years ago, 2 years after I came to NZ
I have no best friends but one that is Jesus whom i met in 1991.daily i meet him and talk to him in my prayers.
i dont have best friends anymore but i met my good friends from high school. i found out that people use people for their own benefit. =[]
why did you ask this question?
One of my best friends whom I know from childhood is my dad's friend's daughter. I met her at a family/friends gathering.





# I met one of my other best friends at school. She was a newcomer. Some of my classmates were making fun of her, some were ignoring her and one of my close friends even put chewing gum on her seat. They were all doing this because she was black. I felt really bad and i invited her to have lunch with my group of friends. Then, gradually we became best friends. Now we are in different colleges at different places, but we are still in touch and we meet on vacations.





# I met my newest best friend in hostel. We are roommates.
  • love myspace
  • facial hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment