Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a boyfriend that i really really like, but secretly have feelings for my best friend that is a girl.?

I have a really really difficult situation, and its tearing up my heart. I'm a very very strong christian girl you see... And I have a boyfriend that i have been going out with for a while now. I really really do like him, but i have mixed emotions. I don't see myself with him truthfully... I don't feel it strongly. But I am secretly in love with my best friend. I have been for years, but she never new. For the past year I ignored it, and stood in denial. But every time i think of being with her my heart just melts... and.. its just a love I cannot explain.. I don't know what to do... I don't want to be a lesbian... Cause it hurts spiritually, but its sooo hard to change how I feel for her. I know in her past she said she was bisexual... i don't want to bring her down into her old ways... like I have fallen. (no offense to those who are FOR gay marriage) Though is there any advise? Has life thrown this situation at you before? That you may have wisdom to tell me how I can take care of this issue? Thank you for your time. =\I have a boyfriend that i really really like, but secretly have feelings for my best friend that is a girl.?
Follow your heart! This is how you were born, it has nothing to do with spiritually. Please don't feel like you are living a lie because you are a lesbian. Being a christian and being lesbian does not mean that you are not a child of God. Churches who preach again gay marriage or being bisexual are out dated and use fear as a basis for their existence.





Address the issue as it exists. You will be happier for it. Gay women have many straight friends, male and female.





I have a gay daughter and she lived with the same thoughts that you have now. I suspected that she was gay and discussed it with her and advised her to be who she is. She has a life partner now and is very happy. It will be difficult to be honest with your parents, but if they love you today, they will love you tomorrow for who you are.





You do not become a lesbian, you do not become a lesbian because you want to, you are a lesbian at birth. Play the cards that you have been dealt. Hey, I know many gay people and I love them all. Personally, I am not gay. It does not make me any better or worse than anyone else in the world.





Good luck, enjoy your life.





I love you.





I have a boyfriend that i really really like, but secretly have feelings for my best friend that is a girl.?
That is SO HOT! Invite the two of them at the same time, no one will be more pleased than the boyfriend and you can rationalise it by saying it was okay because the guy was there and you just wanted to please him. Please send video/photo footage so we can give better advice lol.
Yeah, that must suck; your own religion considers you an abomination.





There's nothing much you can do. Well, besides convert to atheism (because we atheists don't tend to be so intolerant), but I doubt you'd be keen on that.
this is very difficult
ditch the religion and date the girl.
It's not a matter of wanting to be. If you were straight do you think you could say, I want to be gay and you'd be gay. God made you who and what you are, and he doesn't make mistakes. At the end of your life, you will answer to God about how you have lived; not to any preachers, or even family. God is more concerned about how you are treating people, and what you are doing or not doing to help people, and if you love God and your neighbor, than what you are doing sexually. Do you thing he cares what you are wanting for a snack- a cookie or a potato chip? I don't think he's too worried about what you want sexually either.
wow. Dude. I am a christian too [mormon lds] my best advice is: DO NOT take action, with your friend. Seriously, keep the commandments!





If you dont feel right with your current boyfriend, leave him. There is another boy out there for you. Just because he isnt working out, it doesnt mean you have to switch genders.





Plus, I am against Gay Marriage. I find it disgusting and repulsive. Do not mess up your friendship, it will lead your life to a dark depressing hole.





My friend, please make the right decision, and suppress those temptations.





Good Night!
You said you have mixed emotions, and you do not know what to do, and that you are a Christian and you do not want to go against your religion. Yet you have this strong feeling about your girlfriend, to be exact you said that your heart melts every time you see her,and although you l that way you have a boyfriend, and you do not feel that he make you feel like your girl friend does, This means that you have lesbian tendency and you wish to have your girlfriend for your self,but there is her boyfriend in the middle and can not approach her and tell here how you feel about her and that your mind want let you do it,cause if you do you feel guilty, of nessing up your boyfriend and hers, that is your dilemma. So my advice is please do not break up from your boyfriend for her and end up your feelings for your girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment