Friday, August 20, 2010

Can you love more than your first love again? I feel damaged!!? Maybe its a trust thing?

I am 28 years old and fell in love with my friends girlfriend 7 years ago we were best of friends and always hanging out together. She said we were 'soul mates'! I started to feel like i loved her when we hugged and held hands and i told her in the hope she would feel the same and therefore finish with my mate so we could become boyfriend and girlfriend, she didnt!! even tho she always told me how terrible he was to her anyway!! I didnt want to fall for my mates girl but i did and i believe in true love and i thought this was it!! We were always together when he was at college and work. She said she felt the same about me and i her, I wanted her to finish with my mate before anything happened between us but it didnt happen like that an i had my first sexual experiences with her and i loved her very much, even tho i felt regret and guilt as she was still technically my mates girlfriend! She promised me we would be together but she treated me badly n was quite nasty with me in the end and never split with my mate. We stopped speaking about 4 months after i told her 'I loved her ' and she told me she never wanted more than mates. I was heartbroken. I told my mum and dad and brother about her and she never even came to my house. I feel sad now and have had no similar feelings for a girl since, will i get past this and why do i feel like this when she treated me so bad??Can you love more than your first love again? I feel damaged!!? Maybe its a trust thing?
because she doesnt understand and your feeling guilty and upset because u feel lyk u drove her away dont worry things will get better trust me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment