Friday, August 20, 2010

When do I kiss my best friend we are both bi and I love her?

My bestfriend is bi and I'm also bi just secretivly. Well is my bestfriend flirting we are both girls and in the same grade. When I see her she smiles big and huggs me for a long time I love it or when she sees me she always calls me baby or my love she told me one time that I make her happy from just my smile brightens her day. Well she asked me out to the dance I said yes. When I got their I saw her right away she ran torwards me and said tonight will be fun well when we wher dancing omg we wher grinding in eachother touching verry heavly it was amazeing well she spent the night when we wher on myspace in my room alone door shut and locked she said your Ann amazeing dancer I just gigled and said thanks she came up behind me and started massaging my back I turned around and she came and sat on my lap faceing me closserd the lap top and layer me down then she started to hump me it felt sooo good I moaned and so did she. We than got into bed and she cuddled close to me and I held her she than told me she was in love with me I kisssed her head and fell asleep now she moved but will be commeing here in new years I rented a cabin for that day for her me and two of our friends I want to kiss her and tell her I love her when do I kiss her and how.When do I kiss my best friend we are both bi and I love her?
just find some alone time away from your friends. cuddle up, and then when you feel your faces are closer, kiss her. then after which tell her you love her.





don't worry, it will come to you. really.When do I kiss my best friend we are both bi and I love her?
kiss her as soon as possible . pretend youre in the big love scene of some huge movie and the violins are soaring like heartbreakingly beautiful -
wow ur lucky u shouldnt hav any worries she really loves u jus say how u feel
you lucky duck ..


i wish i could do that with the person i love ...


:P


and shes one of my best friends to...
  • love myspace
  • facial hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment