Monday, August 16, 2010

In love with my best friend?? : (?

Ugh heres my situation in a nutshell. I met steve two years ago and we had really good chemistry and became best friends. A couple months later he meets sara and they have been going out for a year and a half. Latley steve and i have been hanging out a lot because weve been trying to coordinate tennis stuff. Steves gf dosent like it when steve and i hang out but she and i are still kinda friends even tho she admitted she hated me deeply last year. So last thursday while sara and all her friends confronted steve and said we all know you and emily (me) like eachother. steve- defending me said to his girlfriend ';What i cant have a good friend? Well i mean this is the sincearest wau possible. . .but you can all go **** off.'; I mean he said that to his GIRLFRIED for me. Anyways so to avoid drama and rumors steve and i made a pact to not hang out/talk for two weeks untill everything blew over and i was crying and he was almost because it was really sad idk why. So the next day i was really sad and missed my bestfriend and we couldnt say hi. Then when school let out steve went out a found me and said '; you know what emily screw what other people are saying, your my bestfriend and im not going ot lose you over some stupid rumors'; and we were both saying how sad we both were not seeing eachother all day so we hugged for a really long time and then i went home. Now befor i know it im falling for him! I never thought of steve that way but then all the rumors got me thinking that i might be in love. hes my soul mate we just connect on every level, but hes not going to break up with his gf. What do i do?? I cant stop thinking about him and how depressed i am that he is taken and prolly doesnt see me the same way : ( any help of advice? all is appreciated


Thanks! : )In love with my best friend?? : (?
aw hun, that's so cute/sad at the same time. in all honesty, i think he's probably had that thought about you before. if he didn't before, he probably definitely did while you guys were hugging. after he's seen what his girlfriend's real personality is like, he's probably not going to stick around with her for much longer, especially if it cuts into your friendship again. he's already proved that he'll stick by you so it would not surprise me if he did it again. and if it DOES happen again, the sane thing for him to do would be to break up with his girlfriend if she's starting all this drama.


keep your head up, i'm sure there's hope! if you guys have all this chemistry then there's a great chance for it to happen. trust me, he's probably thinking about it!





but if sara does try to get in between you two again, i think you need to talk to him about it. i mean, don't make him choose between you two; just say that it's really stressful and emotionally hard on you to have her drive a wedge between you two, and as his best friend, you think he should just look at what kind of person she REALLY is. if she's that intent on getting between you two, even though she knows that you make him happy as a best friend, she's not a good person and he needs to see that if she repeatedly tries this.





i wish you all the luck in the world!! (: hope it works out!





by the way, i hope this made sense... it's 3:15 in the morning and i haven't slept in like a day and a half, bahah
  • microsoft
  • new hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment