Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you date your best gay friend?

So I was just proposed a romance from my best friend who is also gay. I have fallen in and out of love with him discretely for a couple years now, and all of a sudden he realizes that he perhaps isnt fully gay and wants to be with me. I am completely in shock, but completely excited at the same time.





I told him I'd go for it, that we would see what happens. He completely 'entices' me when we're together, but I feel like he is only sexually attracted to me because he is a horny ba***rd, and I dont trust that we can have a lasting romantic relationship.





I don't know what to do at this point. I look at his picture and cannot picture us dating, but when I am with him, all I want to do is be in his arms. How do I go about all this? What's yall's advice?





Thanks :)How do you date your best gay friend?
try it out for a few weeks and make a decision together. maybe it is better to just be friends and not risk your friendship if you arent positive you want to be more than that.How do you date your best gay friend?
He's not gay if he wants to be with you. I think he might have lied about being gay so that he can get closer to you (happens all the time).
Why do you want to open yourself up to being hurt,abused ,or used. You know he is gay and they do not love women.The only time you see them with women is as a cover,or for sexual reasons or to prove that he is not gay,or to hide their sexuality.Even if you guys get together,you will never be sure about what he is doing and with whom. The worry alone will drive you crazy . I suggest that you move on ,find a guy who will love you and build a romance with him., Anything else and you will be opening yourself up to be used and abused and becoming a door mat.You know the type of gal who is only important when he needs her and is never publicly acknowledged as a girlfriend. The choice is yours if you are willing to deal with the negatives. Remember that you will be doing it with your eyes wide open and you can not blame guys,this guy, or anybody but your self.
  • microsoft
  • facial hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment