Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Could you rate my poem please? Its to a friend who i fell out with and i really miss her.?

I just want to know if its a good enough poem to send to her...if i work up the courage to give it to her.





Since the day you entered my life,


Its been the best thing thats ever happened to me,


To know how we were always there for eachother,


Just you and me has brought me such glee,


Our memories together ive cherished,


My life wouldn't be what it is today


If all of this was to perish


But what happened to be me and you,


Is slowly fading to a nothing,


And ripping my heart in two,


The person whos given me so much delight,


My one and only, most loved, best friend,


Has begun to vanish out of my sight,


It kills me to think,


How we've been through so much together,


And how its ending as my tearfull eye blinks,


Don't you see? I don't want to say goodbye,


Your the person in life that keeps me going,


Losing you would be like being stabbed in the heart,


I really do mean that,


Im sorry for the things ive done,


The anger,the sadness and the pain,


I wish that it could be reversed back to how it was,


I wish we could mend what was broken,


I wish the arguments we've had would be forgotten,


I wish i had my bestest friend ever back,


Because i love you,


Forever and always,





'Losing a friend is like losing a sock,


you will never find another perfect match.'





Thought i would add a small quote at the end about friends...





could you give me it out of 10 please? =] and maybe a small comment?





Thanks a bundle =]Could you rate my poem please? Its to a friend who i fell out with and i really miss her.?
I think it's a really good poem. And you wrote it?! You could publish it if you wanted to. I give it a 9.5. I think you should just give it to her. It's really touching and she'll see how much you miss her. I know you have the courage somewhere! Could you rate my poem please? Its to a friend who i fell out with and i really miss her.?
Hey, its simply 2 excellent.
4 its okay
It's sweet, I would give it a 9 =)
i have one more you could add





good friends are hard to find


ecspesialy the ones that share the same mind


we are both like 2 pease in a pod


brought together from a friend called god


if i lost you i would lose myself and my friendship wouldnt work as good with some one else so pls come back and we can be even better and be the bestest friends for ever and ever,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment