Friday, August 20, 2010

Im in the middle of a one-way love problem and i need advice.Please!?

I KNOW THIS IS A REALLY LONG DETAILED QUESTION BUT PLEASE READ IT CAUSE IM BEGGING FOR ADVICE!!!!


Ok just to let you all know im only a 13 year old girl.I just wanted to say that cause that might affect the answer y'all give me.Okay. One of my best guy friends is the perfect guy! His name is Gunnar and hes been my best friend for like 6/7 months. I had fallen for him about a month after becoming friends with him and at that time i only liked him.The way he acted around me got me wondering if he liked me to because he would always talk to me and always hugs me and hes also kinda perverted but hes one of those pervs who doesn't go to far and is just joking about all of it and doesn't end up getting punched in the stomach or kicked in the balls.He is so funny and when he sees me sad he tries to make me laugh and he always does! Every time he makes me laugh i forget about all problems in my life and actually start having a good time!We only see each other on fridays though cause we both go to a youth church for middle schoolers.So anyways one friday i told him how i felt but he said he didnt feel the same way and he only likes me as a very good friend and i waz crushed but i mean at least hes friends with me! And some guys, after you tell them how you feel they get all awkward and dont act the same way or even worse sometimes they'll make fun of you, but Gunnar isnt like that! After it waz a little awkward at first but he pulled me aside and said not to be awkward about it cuz he didnt want that to ruin the good friendship we have.So eventually it was like nothing had never happened! But as the months went by I never seemed to get over my crush.I ended up thinking about him every second,of every minute,of every day! Literally! Then i started dreaming about him and everything anybody said somehow made me think about him! My mom brought up a dog who had crystal blue eyes and i thought about how Gunnar has all black hair and wears all black clothes but isnt gothic at all and he has very pale skin but then his eyes ar just crystal blue and they look like there glowing and there just so beautifull and amazing! Then every friday I was so exicted cause i waz going to be seeing him and then when it was all over i went crazy wanting to see him again! I wanted to be with him every day! I relized I was falling in love wth my best friend! (And a lot of you people might be like a 13 year old cant be in love she probally doest even know what love is! Well everything i just told you people and more stuff that would take to long to write is definitly love and if you dont think so then your crazy! no offense!) But yeah, anyways, Its been about 7 months since i told him i liked him and i still do make it very obvious but he said something last friday that made me think. A girl in our small group session was like Will you be my best friend and Gunnar was like Sure Ok??! And i said (joking around) No one can resist you Gunnar! And he said you used to not be able to resist me. USED! I was going to say i still cant but i couldnt get the words out of my mouth! But it got me thinking for the rest of the week ';Does he think i got over him?';. So Today wich is friday i was going to ask him if he thinks i dont like him anymore but he ended up not coming! I almost cried! Yeah i know im pathetic! But i need advice on what to say to him next week cause the way he acts is crazy he gives me his jacket when im cold,He makes me laugh when im sad,He gives me about 23 hugs every friday night,Sometimes buys me coke if im thirsty and have no money,Always site next to me in service,Gives me compliments sometimes,Tickels me!, Pops of put of nowhere and goes hey babe!, when i get up of my chair in the zone (thats what the place is called after service its wear we have fun and play dogeball and hang out) he will take my chair and when i come back he says sit on my lap,If i walk away to talk to my friend tyleah he stops talkin to his friends and comes over to talk to me and so on...........BUT THEN HE SAYS HE DOESNT LIKE ME!!!! He acts like it but says he doesnt and im soooooo confused and i dont know what to do!!!! Please help!


(And by the way last time i asked a ques i got answers that critizied my problem! so please dont do that....and if your a adult dont say im to young to be in love and you dont even know what love is and you should live your life out and not date till your older! I GET IT! i get told that by my parents enough i dont need it told to me by strangers! Not to rude or anything. so i just need advice and if you are an adult just think about when you were a teen and what you wouldve done in my position.)


(And im sorry if some of this is in text language its a habbit of mine!)Im in the middle of a one-way love problem and i need advice.Please!?
how can you write that much?
  • love myspace
  • famous myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment