Friday, August 20, 2010

How Do You Tell Your Best Friend That Puts Off Mixed Signals That You Like HIm?

I Come From The Type Of Family That Doesnt Approve Of Interracial Dating And My Best Friends Mixed. He Knows Im Not Really Attracted To Black Guys Like That..But Every since Ive Been Freinds With Him Ive Started Falling For HIm..BIG TIME. I Dont Really Know How To Tell HIm I Like HIm...He GIves Off Mixed Signals Like He'll Joke Around About Us Havin Sex And Stuff. Telling each other we love each others a normal for us..But Then He'll back off and it makes me think he doesnt like me like that...maybe its because he knows i dont do the black guy thing..? He Comes Over Like Everyday And Hangs Out With Me And My Friends and He'll Play WIth My Hair And Stuff But Then It Seems Like When I Realize It And Start To Think Its his way of showin me he likes me He'll Start Doin It To My Friends..Im So COnfused..Should I Tell HIm? And If I Do How Do I Break It TO My Mom That Im In Love With This Mixed Boy?!?!?How Do You Tell Your Best Friend That Puts Off Mixed Signals That You Like HIm?
Just go for it, you never know till you try thats what I say =]


And well you can go with who ever you want its your life not your moms life. If your parents are strict and you do end up with this guy, which I hope you do, dont tell her untill after a few weeks maybe? But it is your life. Just go for it and I hope it works out it seems like he likes you, but he may be a bit of a ladies man. Just try :DHow Do You Tell Your Best Friend That Puts Off Mixed Signals That You Like HIm?
My question is why doesn't your parents approve of interracial dating in my opinion i think that's racist. Maybe this guys knows about what your parents think and likes you as well but he doesn't want to get involve and i would let him know that i like him and ask him if he likes me. Just say mom im in love with a boy who is mixed and that you cant help who you fall in love with
If you're a dude, then...gross. If not, go for it...make a mullato!





PS. Why is the first letter of most of your words capitalized?
BREAK IT TO MUMMY FIRST AND SEE REACTION. Then if mum approves, go ahead..But dont regret later on your choice and decision.
i think your family is right, stick with your own. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment