Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it ok to date your best friends ex boyfriend if they dated for 2 years and they fell in love?

ok so my boyfriend and i just broke up in september--its march and i loved him i really did. i lost my virginity to him and we really thought we would last, well right before my senior year of school i decided to break up with him because i didnt want him holding me back.





well i found out they had a thing and i told her how i felt, how i was hurt and how i felt like she stabbed me in the back and i would never talk to her again if they dated.





WELL a month after i told her all of this i find out they are dating and i told her our friendship was over and she said ';THIS ISNT MY FAULT AT ALL SO STOP BLAMING ME'; but it is her fault, she allowed this to happen





i dont think im in the wrong at all and i think she needs to rethink her decission to date him and i dont want her dating him when we both still have feelings for eachother.





and even though they started dating like 3 weeks ago..JUST yesterday he told me he loved me...and he lied and told her he didnt, and she believed him


but anyways is it wrong of me to not want her to be happy? i feel like a ***** for not being happy for her but at the same time she hurt me so bad and i want her to get hurt so that i can laugh in her face when she does.





sorry this goes on and on but i really need to know what to do i went to everybody and they are all giving me different answers.





thank youu:)Is it ok to date your best friends ex boyfriend if they dated for 2 years and they fell in love?
Ditch both of them. Trust me, you cannot trust either of them.Is it ok to date your best friends ex boyfriend if they dated for 2 years and they fell in love?
She's wrong and he's wrong too if he knew that was your friend. That is a rule that should never be broken. You are not wrong for not wanting them to be happy but you have to do the mature thing and move on. None of them need to be in your life anymore and you definitely should not be having conversations with this guy about whether he loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment