Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I've got it bad...what do you do if you're falling for your best friend?

i think i'm falling..for my best friend?


i've never told anyone this but...heres the deal...i met my best friend freshman year..we are now juniors and very close....but the thing is over the past years...i think something clicked inside me..and i've developed feelings for him..strong feelings...i dont know what to do...we do everything together...he tells people he loves them and hugs just about anybody including me..but the thing that makes me wonder the most is..we went with my family on vacation for a week and we stayed at my aunts house for 2 days..when we where wathing tv..out of no where he kisses me on the temple....???..i didnt say anything..but i reagret it everyday..how do i know it he feels the same?...things havent been the same since..its real awkward...WE'VE STARTED TO ARGUE..over silly things but he always ends up hugging me or we just laugh about it...the other night i hugged him and he kept bragging about how good it was???. read the rest please ~VI've got it bad...what do you do if you're falling for your best friend?
Oh, Sweetie, you sound just like me when I was in high school. My best friend was a guy and I was crazy about him. Your story sounds exactly like what I went through. Nothing romantic ever happened between us, though I sure wanted it to. Well, it was my shoulder he cried on every time he got his heart broken, and vice versa. I was so incredibly in love with him, I was going insane. I never made a move and neither did he. Years later, I'm glad. We are still really good friends, and I honestly think that if either of us had made a move, and it didn't work out, it would have ruined our friendship, and I can't imagine not having him as a friend. Anyway, I sure hope this helps you out in some way. Best of luck to you!I've got it bad...what do you do if you're falling for your best friend?
Well... I had known someone since 5th grade, and I had similar problems. The same thing was happening to me, I really liked her, but she didn't know, and apparentaly, she liked me too. I brought up a conversation which inadvertantly lead to that, and, it turned out we had liked eachother for awhile... If you like him, make the move and ask him. Its not everyday that you fall in love with someone! Seize the opportunity while you still can!


Good luck,


Zach Strass

No comments:

Post a Comment