Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do u get your best friend back? plz help me!?

ok so ive know this kid for over 2 years and hes my best friend in the inter world i love him to death and he just went off saying i hate u i dont want u back in my life never call me see me anything i hate u and i hope fall of the face of the earth and me just being mad said what ever and i wish i dident i miss im alot and he wont talk to me hes calling me names causing at me and i have no clue what i did he wont tell me and i cant go thro life with out him! hes all i have so plzz help me! plz :(How do u get your best friend back? plz help me!?
OH MY GOSH! He is treating you awful! If you are sure he's worth being friends with, buy him his favorite food, go to his house, and say I'm sorry for whatever I did that made you upset. I'll never do it again. Then if he forgives you, take him to lunch to talk about what happened.How do u get your best friend back? plz help me!?
First off all. Use full stops, i nearlly had heart attack trying to get to the end.





Well it is very difficult to give you any pointers as i don't know the reason for hom behaving towards you like this.





If it's a serious matter like you slept with his piece, or tell lies a lot, or are constantly 2 faced behind his back then leave him be.





If its a minor issue then when he is ready to grow up a bit he will come back with his tail between his legs. Do not go running to him after he spoke to you like that.





Don't get too depressed. people come and go in this life. You just gotta get on with it and make some new muccas. He is not your mum,dad,brother or sister so try put it into perspective and live happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment