Friday, August 20, 2010

Have you ever fallen in love just to have your heart broken???

Have you ever fallen so completely in love that you were certain it would last forever??





What happens when it doesnt.





When you find that person who becomes your best friend and the most incredible part of your life, and you can never picture life without them. And you fall... head over heels... in love. You open your heart for the first time completely, and let them in... and then one day it all ends.





How do you pick up the pieces when you lose the love of your life? The person who taught you how to love, and taught you how it feels to have your heart shattered. How do you go on believing that love is still alive out there, when all you can think is that your chance to find it is over.





I want to hear your stories, did your love last? Did it end? And if so, how did you go on with life?Have you ever fallen in love just to have your heart broken???
Wow. That is a lot to heap on one's plate. The first guy to make my insides flutter was when I was in HS. Jerry Penly. I was a freshman and he was a sophmore. I knew he really liked me and I really was breathless around him. Things were going fine for a beginning until my friend met him. She decided she wanted him and said if I didn't let her have him (since we weren't serious about each other yet) that our friendship was over. I walked away from her because I was on my way to meet him and she tagged along. The three of us hung out and then he kissed me in front of her. Then, I stepped back to breathe, and she walked up to him a kissed him in front of me. I walked away from them both because I could believe that she would do such a thing upon seeing that he was interested in me. He eventually went on to a different girl who used it like a trophy to wave in my face. My family was moving away and when we were loading up the last of everything. Jerry showed up. Out of the blue and my insides took to fluttering just like they did the first time I saw him. He wanted to go out and I couldn't since we were moving. I never saw him again. I never talked to her either after that. I still think about him from time to time. But, it wasn't meant to be.


My children are grown and living their lives now. I have my hubby John and am very happy.


As for moving on. Sometimes people don't click for a reason. All the wishing in the world doesn't make things go the way that you want it to. You pick up one foot and move it forward. Then the next. And you keep doing it whether you want to or not. Eventually the hurt will lessen and then when you're not looking someone else comes along and your spirit flies again. It may not be the same as the first one to flutter your heart, but the love can sometimes be greater and more lasting.Have you ever fallen in love just to have your heart broken???
it is tragic for about 1 week. then it is really bad for 1 week. then it is sad for 1 week. then it is something you long for. for about 1 week. then it's (name of ex) who? but for the rest of your life you will remember the person, and think about them every now and then, wondering what has become of then lo these past 20 years. the special ones become the smile on your face that your spouse doesn't understand. but your just remembering your youth.
Yes and its okay because it is better to have loved and lost than to never to have love at all. That's the way I feel about it.It's happened to me and even though we're just friend now, I no we could be more and it's worth it to try.
yyep
yes, i've had my heart broken and been betrayed. i mourn. i've lost a loved one and it will take time to heal. healing is wonderful. i'm a stronger, better person having loved, lost and healed.
I lost my very best friend to another girl who had the chance to be his girlfriend before I did.





He cut off all contacts from me, and to this day, I'm still trying to figure out why. Was it something I did? Was it something I said? Was it something she asked from him? Or was it his personal choice to break a friendship so close?





So all I have now is to pick up the broken pieces. It's wierd to feel so helpless, betrayed and confused-- to want to hang out or simply talk but not be able to. It's wierd, but all I can do now, is delete his e-mail, phone number and pictures and just try to move on.





Because things like this do happen in real life. The first blow hits you hard, but you learn and move on and be ready if it (unfortunatley) happens again, that you won't fall down as hard as you did the first time.





Hope this helped =)
Yep. I loved my best friend. We would do all kinds of things together -- as friends. After a while, I honestly wanted to be more than best friends and didn't know how to tell him. I was hoping he felt the same way. One day, while we're sitting in his kitchen, eating (I forget what), he tells me that he hopes his next door neighbor, ';Tina';, doesn't see us together -- because they are now going together.





I left his house, totally devastated on the inside, never telling him how I really felt. I tried to stay friends after that, but I couldn't do it.
All the time.
If you fall in love with yourself first there is no chance of getting hurt and by this I mean never expect what you don't give out!
Yeah. crap happens. You eventually move along to someone else. Sometimes it is better, but you always wonder what could have happened. Just suck it up and keep on going.





Try to focus on what you want in life without that person, and don't try to be someone just because you think it will please them. That never works. They see right through it and realize they don't like you as much as they thought, or you both get overwhelmed by the newness or the hormones and pheromones. That 'spark' is just a chemical process, designed to make humans have sex. Long relationships are built up on things you feel comfortable doing together, promises that you can easily keep, not plans to be someone you are not. The part of our brain that turns into who we really are (maturity) doesn't develop until after 20 or so. Before that, we have no idea what we are doing, but Nature wants us to think we do, so that we forge ahead and do crazy stuff to 'prove' who we are. That's why wars are fought by young people, accidents are caused by young people, and most people think that they are in love 'forever' with the wrong person before the age of 21. He's probably gay, anyway.





Love is all around, in the air. I fall in love 6 or 7 times a year now. Every time a pretty girl smiles at something I say. It never works out, though. My wife wouldn't like that :-)
Well you have to consider this: If had never had a broken heart, you obviously were never in love.





I have been in love exactly ONCE. And to be totally honest, it was rather annoying.





I was totally consumed with this person, I couldn't not think about them, they wormed their way into my thoughts, into my dreams, even into my writing.





But I was realistic, I know that nowadays? There is no such thing as real/true love anymore.





There are too many outside factors that can limit and/or make you reconsider your love.





And if it did last forever, that would be rather annoying as well.





I would have gotten bored.








=^.^=
I fell in love with a gal. We dated for 3-4 months had a good ole' time. She knew I had fallen for her. On the night I was gonna tell her I loved her, she introduced me to her Lesbian lover of 3 years. And no it didn't end with a letter to Penthouse. I was crushed.
Hard but as time passes eventually you will ;p ... Remember .. it's not the end of the world! you're still young... and you need only 1 person out of the 6 billion living ;p


That means A LOT!! ahaha ;p well it's 5,999,999,999 .. to go...start counting off your mom and dad!! ahaha ;p
Well. Life moves on, so do people. Love is a wonderful thing that can make you feel like life is perfect and make you a better person. But when your heart breaks, usually it takes a friend to help you out, to take you out and have fun. Some eat and eat (stress eaters) until the pain dies away. Some look for someone else. I fell in love, i never got to tell the person how much i completely loved her because I moved away. My heart was torn but I knew moping around wasn't going to solve anything. It never will. For all those heart broken people, just because you lost love this time, doesn't mean there isn't someone out there for you! There is always somebody for everybody. It just takes time. I know it sounds impossible but there is people out there.
You are not likely to get a lot of details from guys. However, of course this has happened to most folks.





Sad country songs run through you head for a few months, and you go through some tough times. Then guess what?! YOU GET OVER IT!





Just know that you will not stay in the doldrums forever, and you will love somebody else again. Perhaps better than ever!
All the time, but don't be afraid to trust those delicate feelings out, if you fall in love again, and that person loves you too.
That's exactly what I think, but I've been told by my mother that eventually, you learn to deal with it and move on. I don't know if I could make it through. Here's the benefit of never falling in love... you can't miss what you've never had. :(
I have done just that...even moved to a different country to be with him. He was my first love, and taught me so many things. When it first ended between us, I was so heartbroken, I couldn't drive the 1500 miles back to my home in the U.S. I had to stay in a motel for 3 days near the border b/c I was too upset and sick to drive. I truly felt in my heart that I would be better off gone. I eventually realized after a month of crying myself to sleep that I needed to start over, whether I wanted to or not. I moved to a new town, with a new job and new friends and started over. I realized in the process that I was so much stronger than I could have ever thought, and that my life could be whatever I make of it! So I decided it would good, and it has been! I also realized that even though I went through so much pain and hurt, it also helped to make me who I am today. He showed me how to love, and that love is something to cherish, and not be afraid of. You'll never move on if you can't accept what happened. Yes it hurts like hell...but it will get better. An old friend once told me, ';and this too shall pass';...it's so true. I hope you will allow yourself to heal and be strong, and keep an open heart for whoever may come into your life next!
It sounds like this was your first love. Darlin your first love is the best, the purist and the most memorable, because you give your all with no inhibitions, no walls, no fears bc you don't know yet what it feels like to be heartbroken or crushed. Well honey you have gotten your wake up call and a harsh dose of reality, and I am sorry for that for you but I am glad also bc now you know that you can not put your all into a mortal man, men will hurt you, trip you up and slip up. It's a harsh reality and I am not telling you to give up on love, but what I have learned to do when it comes to men bc I have been hurt soooooooooooo many times. I don't have any expectations at all from people period bc people will hurt you and come and go in and out of your life. When you don't have expectations, or high expectations you don't get your feelings hurt and when you eventually get disappointed by a person you don't get hurt since you didn't expect anything in the first place. Trust me it's hard at first but you just get use to it and it feels good to be cautious, and to know that you beat a heartbreak it might hurt for a minute but that soon goes away. Also when you meet someone new just really take your time to get to know them very well before you make any commitments to them. My advice to you would be not to wear your heart on your sleeve and just try to make wise choices in men then that is sure to lessen the blow that love brings you. Honestly heartbreak and heartache are things that we as human beings will always have to endure, it's a part of life and it makes you a stronger person, so just dig your heels in and try to be the heartbreaker not the heartbroken. Why do you think that singers have so much material for the songs that we all enjoy that help us to get over our heartbreaks. Good luck sweetie.
Oh yes....I met her on the freeway...She rearended my car!!!!IThen I ran into her a year later...WE were really tight for over about a year...Then she started to sleep with another guy and lieing about it the whole time.....Man I still miss her...I heard she married an Iranian doctor!!!!!!!
It happens that way more often than not. Very few (the lucky ones) fall in love and live happily ever after. For the rest of us, it may take a time or two or three or so to find the love that lasts forever.





It hurts just as much every time. But you have to keep going. You have to give love in order to get love. But with each heart break, you learn to become a little more protective of yourself. You look deeper and deeper for signs that your prospect is not playing games.





Keep good relationships with your family and true friends. They are the ones you'll turn to for help when the love of your life evaporates.





Keep your head up. It's happened to almost all of us, or will at some point. Time is the only healer. You will get over this. And in time, you will be in love again and life will be beautiful!!!!!!!!!
no
oooo jeeze!!! im sorry did this all happen to you!?!


my and my boyfriend have been going out for a year and a month, im 16 and hes 17. and of course we are still in high school. i am so afraid of loosing him, we fight so often, about the littlest things and sometimes i feel like he doesnt even care about me. but then i get those moments that im with him that make me feel like the world has stopped just so we can look in eachothers eyes for hours. and since we are in high school im afraid that he'll see this girl that looks gorgeous and he'll dump me after everything we have been through.
YES! ALOTY OF TIMES! WHY DID IT HAPPEN TO YOU1 INM SORRY! IT IS TERRIBLE
Don't know if i've evr been in that situation before.





Anyone can THINK they lovew someone but hey, who knows if you really do.
a cajillion times, ya just go from man to man to man it's like baseball and covering all the bases til your find your way home,if someone renovates the field later then u lose again.Start over fresh.
Well there is a thing that puts me in deep thiking.


There is a girl in my life who i know for long time.


I think its about5 or 6 years.


She likes me alot and for that reason sometime i feel wierd.


when she found out that my GF died in car accident ( i was with my girl for 8 years ) she came up to me and ask me can you be my boy friend. i did't want to say no to hurt her feeling but same time i dont want to say yes that fast. i am still hurt from what happend to my girl and i dont think it will go away easy. what should i do? i know that she waited long time for me and i dont want to make her wait but i am not ready. i been single seens my GF death and its been almost 2 years and still hurts. same time my best freind waited so long to be my GF and i dont want our friendship get's broken cuz of my wrong answer to her question. i dont know what is right things to say or do. what would you do if you were in my situation?
oh, it ended. Four years we lived together. I was planning the wedding when I found out he was cheating on me... with EVERYONE. Boy, didn't I feel like a schmuck? I gave up a LOT for ';the one I love.'; Let's just say, love is not blind. It's blind AND dumb!





First, I had to get my sense of self back, learn to love myself. I didn't feel all that worthy for a while. I was lucky, though. He really made it easy for me to see how much better I was without him. I mean, I was better off without him because I was better without him. I felt like a wave came over me and I realized I was about to tie myself down to a worm.





It's been seven years now. A few weeks after I left him, he knocked up a girl he picked up in a bar, and they're married and he's spiraled into his own little redneck hell. He lost his car (repossessed) he lost his job (he's lazy and has no ambition) and he's, no doubt, not with the love of his life. I watched this spiral from far enough to be grateful to be out of there! I guess he thought I would forgive him and take him back, because he was really surprised when I took the ring off.





I, on the other hand, got a better job that I love, bought a house, have 2 cars (one's a hotrod!) and I've travelled all over the world. I love myself and my life. I'm learning new things about myself all the time and I'm almost 40!





Have I missed my chance to be married? I don't know. Any fool can get married. I think it's highly overrated. Finding someone with whom you have mutual respect, deep friendship, and common interests, that's a treasure. Now, if you can find that all in the same guy who wants to get funky with you under the sheets, you've got something!
It happens to almost everybody. My most painful breakup was pretty devastating, I really didn't want to live. It ended, I was miserable, but I went on with my life. I eventually married a wonderful woman whom I never would have met if there hadn't been a painful breakup.
Lets see right now I am engaged. My fiance is in Iraq and I am doing everything I can possibly think of to make him feel better. Right before we left we got in a fight because he is hanging out and getting drunk with one of my old friends. This friend stabbed me in the back and just kept digging in the dagger. Well like I said he is in Iraq and I found out that they are still talking to each other. I told him that I can't handle it and I have a feeling that it is not going to last much longer after this. I to tell you the truth don't know what I am going to do because we have the wedding all planned out and everything. So when you find out the answer to your question I would like to know as well.
WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL THERE WAS THIS GUY THAT I WAS REALLY KOOL WITH. WE TALKED ABOUT ANY AND EVERYTHING, CRACKED JOKES ALL THE TIME, WENT TO THE MOVIES, TALKED ON THE PHONE ALL NIGHT LONG! WE BECAME THE CLOSEST FRIENDS EVER! BUT.....HE HAD A CRAZY GIRLFRIEND, WHO I HAD A CLASS WITH. ME AND HIM CONTINUED TO GROW CLOSER AND THEN EVENTUALLY HE DUMPED HIS GIRLFRIEND AND WE STARTED DATING. IT WENT WELL FOR THE FIRST 3 MONTHS BUT THEN HE STARTED TALKING TO HER BEHIND MY BACK. HE BEGAN FALLING FOR HER AGAIN SO I BROKE UP WITH HIM! IT WAS NOT EASY AT ALL. NOT ONLY DID I LOSE A BOYFRIEND WHO I REALLY CARED ABOUT, I LOST A FRIEND. I CALLED HIM ALL THE TIME AND TEXTED HIM BUT HE JUST BLEW ME OFF. I KNEW THAT BREAKING UP WITH HIM WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO BUT I WAS JUST SO HURT. I FINALLY STOPPED ALL CONTACT AND JUST LET IT GO. TIME HEALED ALL MY WOUNDS AND NOW WE ARE REALLY GOOD FRIENDS AGAIN. THE ONLY THING IS THAT NOW HE REALIZES WHAT HE HAD WAS GOOD AND REGRETS EVERYTHING. I WOULD NEVER GO BACK OUT WITH HIM BECAUSE THAT WAS JUST TOO MUCH HURT AND BETRAYAL BUT IT ALL WORKED OUT FOR GOOD IN THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment