Wednesday, August 18, 2010

(for girls)what to do when your best friend is the only one who understands you?

i have this female friend-we've been best friends for over 12 years now-we've been through alot together to get this far.





i've always had a crush on her and sometimes have to distance myself from her to make sure i don't get hurt or fall in love with her....





anyways-she's always had bad luck in relationships-she's always turning to me on the aftermath of her relationship breakups and gives me the line ';why does this always happen to me?';- i be honest wit her-help her up and support her-take care cos she helps me as well.





spend time together-get close with each other,watch movies,tell each other secrets-you know a true friendship.but at times their is an awkwardness of things such as her resting her feet upon me to resting her head on my shoulder's something couples do not best friends.... she's said in the past i'm the only one who puts up with her,protects her,understands her and cares for her when no one else will-cos i love her.





anyways-i've always asked her how she feels about me- she says she doesn't see me that way-but it's the way she acts does my head in something chronic.





i show interest in other girls-she either puts a downer on the situation or just says nothing.....





i've always wanted a chance to prove to her how much i love her-she bought me a men's ring for my birthday-something she's never done before which is buy me a birthday present-i've always bought her one-never returned until recently....also when she goes out drinking-she txts me where she is-who shes with and tell me what happened the next day.





i know she cares about me otherwise she wouldn't act like this but sometimes it's unbearable to see her get hurt when she doesn't listen to people's advice and wonders why she gets hurt.....





i think i love her too much.....


i see her so differently to everyone else-cos shes herself with me.


i've never had a serious relationship yet-but i've had some fun along the way....





what do peeps think?(for girls)what to do when your best friend is the only one who understands you?
Just go with the flow...(for girls)what to do when your best friend is the only one who understands you?
go out with her the worst thing that could happen is you are not meant to be go with her you lover her right you two are meant to be
i think you need to get out now! if she never shows any interest by now i don't think it will happen now. believe me ive been in her situation you will just wind up hurt. but if you really really wanna make it work you have to stop showing interest in her that just keeps her comfortable with you always being around.and she will think that you will always be there no matter if she goes out and plays around with other people. she will realize wat she has had all along and you just might end up with her in the end. just like the saying you don't know wat you've got till its gone. give it some thought and good luck! :)
just always be there for her, you are both lucky to be such good friends, you never know one day, the most important part of a relationship is friendship. her feelings might change in the future to seeing you as more than a friend, but watch out because by then it might feel like you are going out with your sister, dont ruin a beautiful friendship, just enjoy each others company, good luck
You just have to pretend everything is orite! Trust me!


And well... my best friend died Saturday so im not that much help sorry





Answer mine? Am i going mad?


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqmisXOPTXrahcRUtL9rjKcgBgx.;_ylv=3?qid=20090119133647AA7ooCu

No comments:

Post a Comment