Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I fell for my best friend?

Well, my best friend who I haven't seen for a while because I disappeared off the face of the Earth since the beginning of September and I recently came back.... like today. Well, we haven't really talked in a while because I've been really busy but we're still really close. The other day it was my friend's birthday and I had to skip detention just to get there in time. It was about 13 of the closest friends and it was pretty fun if I actually enjoyed it. He was there and he gave me the biggest hug and he played fight with me; I don't think it was flirting because we do it all the time. Then SHE came... and she was sitting on his lap and they were laughing in the corner and that's when I realized that I started to like him... Then, a group of us usually walk home together (including him) and he was walking with her and they were trailing behind. cuddling since it's so cold. I was hugging my other guy friend to try to get him jealous (I know, it's wrong) and he was holding me because it was about 38 degrees and all I had was a sweatshirt. It was really killing me to see them like that and I sat there throughout the whole get-together/party just wanting to shoot myself for missing out on my chance.


Last summer, when we first met, I liked him but got over it because my best friend loved him and we just got really close throughout that summer and we began to hang out during the year and he's always been really close to me. He didn't really mature then so I wasn't really attracted. throughout this year, you could see he was changing. He was getting cuter, TALLER, (he went through a growthspurt three days after I saw him) and he was getting muscular and the best part is, he has dimples and the cutest smile! During the early summer, in like May/June, I had the feeling he liked me because when I went to the store, he would come with me and my friends were talking about it but I honestly didn't like him like that. You have your guy friends that you flirt with, then you have your guy friends that are really like your best friends and he's one of those. When you don't see someone for a while, you notice how they change, and today I noticed that. He has a sense of style, he's funny and cute and now it's really killing me. Because now since he can get so much prettier girls, why would he think about me like that? and besides, he's the type of person that never really takes you seriously, he blows it off with a little comment and he's back to being funny so I can't tell him how I feel, and if I did, it'll ruin everything and I'm too scared for that anyway. Yesterday, he asked her to be his girlfriend and she said yes and when he told me, he was really excited and I tried to be too but inside I wanted to rip my hair out. Please help!!? it's really killing me!I fell for my best friend?
lol


i was the guy in this situation not long ago haha


i loledI fell for my best friend?
Sounds like you only want him because you can't have him. You're upset that he's not as close and all lovey dovey with you as he was before and that not being there makes you uncomfortable.
Screw him. He'll be down.
Awww **** it's a god-damned hit
well its obvious...kill her and bang him
Well, I would say take a chance and tell him how you really feel but it seems like it might be too late since hes just started fresh with a girl he really likes. You shouldn't have waited and should have told me him you felt last summer girl!
I know it's killing you, but be patient. Be nice ( even though it will be hard) to this girl, because if you don't it will backfire on you.Be polite, even friendly to the two of them.It will blow over, I promise, and you will have maintained your friendship with him.Also,keep your options open..and have you ever considered that he may have asked her to be his girlfriend because you were cuddling with this other guy that you don't have any real feelings for??You were sending out messages that weren't true. Not good.Honesty=integrity, and that is what real relationships are built on.
Your just gonna have to cowboy up and get over it. if your right and he used to like you then his feeling can definitely come back if you play your cards right. Just be really touchy feely around him and be sexy and as soon as he starts to like you again make him jealous with another guy, since apparently the kinda person whose cool with doing that.





it'll work
You just vented. congrats. Re-read your question several times. Sounds like you want something that you're not sure you could have even had to begin with. You can just let things be and try to be happy for your friend. If he is your friend and you are comfortable telling him about your feelings, he'll either tell you he likes you as well, or he'll tell you he likes the other girl and it may make things uncomfortable for the two of you when your group is hanging out. This sounds more like a physical attraction/crush more than anything. You can also just try to get with him to break him up with the other girl, but that would bring drama, fighting, and bs that no one needs. Either come out and tell him or drop it. Good luck.
Hey there, I am sorry to hear about your bbf, and all. But hun, weve all been there, really. Sometimes it works, sometimes it just doesnt.


The thing is you know him really well, and I guess its harder to turn a best friend relationship into an intimate one.


I am sure he likes you too, and prehaps feels that you dont feel the same. He's a guy, and well he has hormones, so of course he moved on from you.


I would be mates with him still, but prehaps just take a step back and let them do their thing. She and him like each other, and if you come between them you will be seen as the homewrecker.


Thats why I say stay mates, and prehaps flirt a bit and see if he responds. If he likes you, he will leave her for you. As he has known you longer.


If he doesnt, then at least you know where you stand, and can move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment