Friday, August 20, 2010

What to do stuck between husband and his best friend?

Okay here is the deal I am married have been for two years in September. His best friend that I have been friends with way before we got married just told me the other night that he has fallen in love with me he recently just went through a divorce with his ex. And he was telling me how he feels and everything I kept telling him hey look I am happily married to your best friends James and I honor my vows and there is no way I am leaving him for you that is just wrong. Well he made me promise not to tell anyone way before he told me he fell in love with me. But my husband is the type were he will go out and just whip his *** and be done with it and go to jail for a night or two. But I cant have that cause we have two small kids to take care of and a third one on the way. I want to tell my husband but he is so hot headed like his dad I dont have a clue what to do. Here recently he has been wanting to go over to his friends house and hang out more and more but I cant be in the same room with him without feeling bad or guilty or anything cause I knwo something I can't tell me husband. What do I do I mean he knows I am happily married to james and he knows I wont leave but since he told me that our friendship hasnt been the same what should I do??What to do stuck between husband and his best friend?
your between a rock and a hard place. you need to create distance from this friend. he is a home wrecker and not a friend to you or your husband. Getting in a relationship with this man will not, on any terms, heal your relationship with your husband. because of your kids and your marriage you need to focus on that. do your hair, put on make up. spice things up a bit. marriage is something both of you need to work on to last. talk to your husband tell him your worried about your relationship with him. have date nights. don't let your marriage slide through your fingers. get your man baby. good luck and I hope this helps. peace out!What to do stuck between husband and his best friend?
Tell him he needs to know the guy he thinks is his friend is tring to take his wife.I know i would go crazy if my wife didn't tell me then i found out. Seems like your thinking about it or something if u don't tell him.
Either tell your hubby and have the problem be settled now or act like it never happened.
Tell your housband that since you are having another child you should move (so that you will be away from this guy who has fallen for you) That way you get a new house. More room. And you are away from the guy who has fallen for you. that way you dont have to see him around the niehgobrhood or anything. It would be easier to keep the secret from you housband. I know you think the right thing to do would be to tell your housband.....but think you swore with your best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment