Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do you ever forget your first love?

I fell in love my best guy friend but messed everything up when all my emotions got tangled and I was confused and jealous..


(he decided to go out with my best girl friend but forever had been telling me how much he doesnt like her, it was so random.)


idk but now its been a year and im so confused.. i told him how i felt some months ago and he listened but was quiet..


some time after that he sent me a message saying i dont miss u


then shortly after he said i miss you


then after that he sent me an email bringing up our fondest memories..


i dont know if hes playing with my head but im so tired of it.. he doesnt reply when i message him back.. i dont know if this is his way of not forgiving me for ending our friendship or what.. im just exhausted though.. my feelings for him get like stronger everyday though, which is pathetic because i dont even have any contact with him.. but i just i miss him so much i dont know what to do..


i cant even see him anymore because i moved really far away..


i try to move on but nothing helps... im just lost.. what would you do?Do you ever forget your first love?
I never ever forget my first love. We talk every now and then like we're gonna start something up then he ends up talking to someone else and stops talking to me completely, then comes back when hes alone..you get the routine. It kills me inside. I have a boyfriend now but I still cry myself to sleep some nights because I miss my ex so much. Its because I still wish things would have gone differently. This sounds horrible, but id trade in everything i have no if i could start over with him. Unfortunately, you just gotta slowly move on. Its hard and its the worst pain ever but its the sad truth. You gotta realize that theres someone out there who will love you and treat you how you deserve. I wish you the best of luck. Email me if you need anything. emilyb2010@hotmail.comDo you ever forget your first love?
I met my first real love in 7th grade, we became best friends and were always together. After high school we both went our separate ways and 20 years later we found each other and have been married for 5 yrs.. Just get on with your life, if it was meant to be then it will happen.
  • microsoft
  • new hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment