Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you get a teenage girl to like you if your kind of ugly?

It all sarted in the summer of '08, after I graduated Elementary School I was dragged to the prison-of-a-charter school The Pinnacle. After I turned thirteen I fell in love with this named Courtney Stepehens, she has this beutiful blonde hair, and she's just so smart, ';I like smart people, I'm a 'brainer' myself';, and she's so funny, and yet she can be so beutiful, in both body and soul. My new best friend Matt fell in love with Courtney's best friend Maria... Maria said she'd raher die then give poor Matt a peck on the cheek. Now I'm scared, what if what happened to Matt happens to me? I love her and all, and although I might be too young to date, I really want her to feel some attraction to me... That would give me something for my heart something to sing about rather than the scholarship for zoology I'm apperently going to get... So what should I do? She's really into vampires, and well, I'm a vampire. Sort of... I have whitish pale skin and these four centimeter long upper canines, sharp as needles. When I laugh and she seems me, I have to cover my mouth, ';I'm trying to get her to like me, not freak her out!!!!!';. She also likes books, and nature, ';Much like myself, I HEART NATURE!';. I'm thinking about putting a rose from my garden in her locker next Valentine's, and I've offered many times to carry her books, which I don't really mind, I'm the strongets kid in the class :). So what should I do?How do you get a teenage girl to like you if your kind of ugly?
I think everyday for the next week (started monday)


you should put a rose in her locker with a note saying something cute.


like ';you have the most beautifulest smiles in the world';


and do that for a whole week of school and on friday leave her a rose and say something in the note like ';If you want to know who this is be at your locker on monday at (time) and i will meet you there';


then bring her another rose on monday and try to look your best on that day.


if you need more help just message me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment