Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to make your true love, fall in love with you again?

Ok So around 3 weeks ago my girlfriend broke up with me...I love her... We dated for around a year and 2 weeks. Now the reason that she told me was that she didnt have those feelings for me anymore..Now I believe that those feelings just dont dissappear considered that within 20 days she went from I love you =D to I dont think we can be together anymore after a year relationship. One of my friends talked to her about it and she said that at first She broke up with me and I was sad, which I was, and then she said that I became a bit obsessive and I wouldnt back off and I guess thats is prob. true...but when you love someone, you go crazy! Now we are at the point of me needing to figure out how to get her to fall in love with me again...but after last night i believe it will need some recovery time, over this past weekend I guess I scared her a bit and I tried telling her how I felt n stuff and she was like if you dont stop ill get a restraining order...now I know she doesnt mean it but that does tie into play somewhat because Im sure she needs some space now...I thought about not talking to her for a week and saying ';Hey :)'; text obviously, and if I get a response good, if not boo...one friend said wait until she text me, but thats only if she does... Anyway.. I have come to the yahoo community for some advice!


1. What should I do about giving her her space...wait until she text me? Try and text her? what do I do?


2. Whats the best way to try and have her fall in love with me again...someone said invite her on just a little date..someone said have an event that you know she likes, for example a party or something


3. Once we get talking again, do I take it slow? treat her like a gf or just try to leave it at friends, I dont really know how to treat her like a friend because we were only friends for a week before we started dating.


Anyway all please help and post your advice!


No negative stuff please!How to make your true love, fall in love with you again?
she doesnt want you anymore she felt out of love with you all you can do is leave her a msg ina text but all your feels u ever had and leave it at that or just leave it alone i know its going to hurt but sometimes god take people out our life for a reason then she going to want to come back dont let her beacuse she jus wanna play then and you dont need that in your life get your self 2gether and dont take it out on the nextHow to make your true love, fall in love with you again?
i dont believe in giving someone space. i think that when someone asks you for some space, its a hint that they want you to do everything in your power to get their attention. and trust me thats true. whenever i get into a little fight with my bf he tells me that he wants space. and at first i did give him some space. but then when we would talk about the situation and his ';space'; he would tell me that during his ';space'; time, all he would want is for me to txt him and go over to his house and get his attention. so no, dont give her space. i think that now its your chance to get her attention again. text her and ask her how she is doing, and idk, leave her little notes in her car, or make her a cd with all the songs that remind you of your love for her. and you can take her out somewhere for a little date. just start all over again. try remembering what you did when you first started dating her. you'll have to start from point zero. and try remembering why you fell in love with her. and take it slow. take her to dates and stuff like that. and then after some weeks. ask her to be your bf again. and tell her why you love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment