Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm in love with my best friend.. Part 2 (Part 1 included)?

I previously posted a question, saying; ';Well, I've been bestfriends with this guy for four years. We're both 15 (Please DO NOT tell me I'm too young to be in love!) We did date some three years ago, but I didn't work out. Last year he fell in love with this other girl and it hurt me so bad. When she was in the room, nothing else mattered to him, but her. She treated him like ****, so Idky he loved her so much. Me and him have been through thick and thin together. We know each other inside and out. I finally confessed to him that I was in love with him around october 09. Him and the other girl were broken up at that point but he wasnt over her. Me and him hung out like EVERYDAY after school. We were inseperatable.. It kinda hurt me, because he led me on.. He'd kiss me and cuddle with me but he'd have no feelings for me. He told me to wait for him to get over the other girl... So i waited... waited.. and waited. The other day he told me that he was over her.. Then he started talking about going out with this other girl. It hurt me really bad, but I didn't tell him. I've done practically everything to get him to feel the same way about me as I do to him. I've battled through drugs, smoking, alcohol and cutting myself since the 7th grade and I knew he hated all that.. and no matter how hard it was for me, I quit all of that. And the girl he's trying to get back with is a huge alcoholic, druggie and cutter... and he knows that..I don't understand any of this.. It just hurts..';





That was about 2 weeks ago when I posted it. Right now, i'm just so tore up inside, i don't know what to do. It's so freaking bad that i cant even bare to look at him without hurting more inside. And today when I got out of Algebra, I saw him walking %26amp; hold hands with that girl (the ';druggie'; explained in part 1) and that was just the last straw..I can't believe he told me to wait for him to get over that one girl he loved, then does this. I mean, he can atleast say he doesn't want to be with me instead of just leading me on and on. A couple of my friends said I should just push him out of my life.. I just cant do that.. I tried doing that last year and I ended up regreting it more than ever.. And to be honest, I think that me, being such a ***** to him last year and trying to push him out of my life, made our relationship so f**ked up now..He's like the only one I can really talk to and I just cant push him out of my life. The only other friends I could really trust and talk to, one moved to montana in november and the other one moved to florida over christmas and I live in indiana, so I probably wont get the chance to see them again for like ever.. Man, I just wish this was so difficult for me. I feel like such an idiot posting my problems on yahoo answers.. : / But, i need some answers.. Could someone please help me... I honestly do not know what to do.





Also, I'm very worried about tomorrow because I'm getting surgery and I'm probably going to get put on pain meds and that's mostly what i was addicted to when I was on drugs; At least when I'm high, I don't have any feelings : /





if someone could, please email me at diamonddollfayce@hotmail.com or just answer on here... whatever you want. Btw, if you email, please tell me that you did in your answer.








thanks.. : /I'm in love with my best friend.. Part 2 (Part 1 included)?
was too long..!


gimme 5..mee to 15..


but not crazzy like u!


if u really luv sum1... set it free..


if it cums bach its urs.. if it doesn't it was never urs..:)


take care:)I'm in love with my best friend.. Part 2 (Part 1 included)?
Don't do drugs. :)
I dont know what to say u seem u r deeply madly in love with this guy and u cant get over that so here is what i suggest after the operation why dont u go on a tour where no one knows u

No comments:

Post a Comment