Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm in love with my best friend?

This is long and complicated. One of my best freind is a chick named Rachel, she is dateing an ex freind of mine named Josh. I have loved Rachel for a long time and she is well aware of it. Anyways, her boyfreind didn't call her for the past 3 days, and me and her were on the phone together nearly the whole time. We also went out on two of those three days. Despite all the other mixed signals, yesterday when she was over she put her arm around me and I did the same. In response, I asked her if she felt uncomfortable, she said that she felt like she should be but just didn't... She also kept saying stuff like ';What if we lived together'; or ';got married'; or ';Your so good to me';. She said later that night that she had to resist the urge to lye on top of me and hold me the whole time. However, this morning HE decided to make a reappearence, and his explanation for why he didnt call was that he lost his cell, than his mom found his stash, so he was grounded from the phone, and then the power was out all those days. If you fall for that **** your a moron! Tonight I confronted her about her feelings for me, she basically told me that she was buttering me up just in case things with him failed. I got pissed off and called her an asshole. She got really sorry and begged for forgiveness, but I half way lied to her and told her I accept. A few minutes later I confronted her about how I think her BFs excuse is BS. She defended him, badly, the whole time until I hung up on her. She later called me up, half asleep just to tell me shes going to bed. I know things sound bad, but I am in love with this girl. Shes obviously obsesed with him and I doubt it will end until he ends it. What should I do to get her out of this ****** up relationship? I will not ever be able to give her up.I'm in love with my best friend?
ok look i know this is going to be a harsh and hard to come to terms but look your friends Rachel is selfish. She probably is a good friend, but not to you. I dont mean this to hurt you but you really need to snap out of it! Beacuse if she truely was a good friend she wouldn't have played with your emotions like that, cuz she obviously knew very well that you had a thing for her and that you would comfert her when she felt ';lonely';. But bottems are that she has already choosen who to stand by, and sadly its not you, she rather have u around just to make her feel important when that jerk fails to do so. SOOO all in all, i think you should BE A MAN. Stand up and walk away from her selfish little web, it will be hard, that not a lie but the sooner you drop her the sooner you can find someone who will care for you just as much as u do them. hope that helps.. ^_^I'm in love with my best friend?
If you are really concerned about her and the relationship she is in then talk to her.


But honestly you might have to except the fact that she will date other guys and even marry one of them.
get over her


she's not into you and you'll be waiting for something that's never going to come. Don't be her friend anymore if it's too hard to be around her.

No comments:

Post a Comment