Friday, August 20, 2010

Falling for My best friend?

So there is this girl that Ive become very close to. I am her best friend, and we hang out alot. She took a trip to Hawaii a few weeks ago, and she told me she has a ';secret';, and asked me if I want to hear it. I said ';sure why not?'; and then she told me that she changed her mind and didnt want to tell me. And then the other night her boyfriend did something stupid and we were hanging out. She hugged me for like five minutes and wouldnt let go, and then after that we were talking and she said that she knows she can do better than her boyfriend... And she knows who she can be with who is better than her boyfriend, but she doesnt wanna mess things up with them. And I asked her who, and she said she cant explain it to me. i asked her why and she told me just because. She talks to me about how I am so much of a better person than her boyfriend and how I treat her so much better and I'm not even dating her. I think that her secret is that she also is falling for me... But I don't know. I don't want to say anything because she is still with her boyfriend and he is my friend... And I dont want to make it wierd for her. And I dont want to jeopardize our relationship. I want to say something like '; Will you tell me your secret? Kuz I have an Idea of what it might be, but I dont wanna tell you what I think it is because I might be wrong.'; and see if that works... I dont know what to do. Im lost and confused. I really do love this girl though, and I hate seeing her boyfriend treat her so badly.Falling for My best friend?
I am a gil and those are all the signs of love. Trust me she likes you. Once her boyfriend dumps her comfert her and then is your chance. Tell the truth. But if the secret is she loves your best friend then if you are really close friends then things should go back to normalFalling for My best friend?
tell her what you wrote


';will you tell me your secret';


because, you have nothing to lose


tell her your feelings,


but before you start say


';i dont want this to have an affect on our friendship';


so she knows it wont be awkward.





http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>


answer mine plz

No comments:

Post a Comment