Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can dating your best friend really work?

After 3 yrs of thinking...I'm ready to be with him...*blush*





We're shy when it comes to our emotions but he's a great guy. We just don't see one another often. It was 3 months ago when I hung out with him, but...something's different about this...he suggested us hanging out Friday night, eating out or for a Christmas function outdoors.





Many people fall in love, but I've loved him for three years. What's so special about 3? Well...3 yrs ago he said he loved me around Christmas...we were high school kids then (seniors) %26amp; I didnt know how to react.





How can I tell him I love him?


And we are interracial...I known him most my whole life.Can dating your best friend really work?
Make sure your both on the same love page. Like I say I love you to my friend Brian all the time but I am not in love with him. If you are on the same love page take it slow because if it doesn't work out then its really hard to get to the place where you guys use to be friends. Race shouldn't matter if it doesn't work its not the race issue its 2009 there are many more issues in life race isn't one of them. If he gives you those butterflies when he looks at you then by all means go for it.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment