Monday, August 16, 2010

Ever fell in love with your bestfriend?

Ever fell in love with your best friend??


i think my bff made me kinda of bi. like im all attracted to her even more now and im always thinkin about her. she is always talkin bout how she loves my ***. just last friday we were sitting together and she puts her elbow on top of mine and kind of like locking hands and she lays on my shoulder. ill be like hey baby she'll be like stop being gay i dont feel like being gay today! is she messing with my emotions? she calls me wifey...tells me how good i look and smell. blows kisses at me. sitts on my lap lool like wth?? what do you think?





i fantasize about her...kissing her and the 9 yards. how can i ask her if she is bi and if she would like to go out with me??








what r sum signs i can show that i like her??


i want to start her off by kissing...*yum*Ever fell in love with your bestfriend?
hey had that same thing and i am thinking we are just alike i touched my bestfriend *** and we even made out and i loved it. try just asking her no matter what u r still my friend but r u bi just askin not tryin to put u out there or nothin. just let u know i am havin a good day it would be bett3r if i had your # hit me up p92095@yahoo.com i am a bi (kiss kiss) she is a girl my bff just letin u nowEver fell in love with your bestfriend?
What you should do is.....no, your bffs, you tell each other everything. Well, if I say that you shouldnt go for her, then you will go craaaazy on me. No, i do not want a lez chick after me. I think she's messing with you, cuz i got a friend who acts all gay during lunch but hes just straight. Thats just my opinion. but he doesnt blow kisses at anyone or anything its just like he acts like he is when hes not.
well my best friend ain't a girl, he's a guy (and i ain't no lesbian) and i've had feelings for him for the longest time so i kinda know how u feel. there's no way to ask her if she's bi...just flat out ask her (by your description she seems like she's bi anyway). to show that u like her jus do what u would do with a guy...flirt with her.
catch her kisses and put them to your heart if you like her. I fell in love (twice) with my best guy friend and it didn't work out because he's just mysterious and insecure, but we're still friends, so... yea I have.
I don't know why you asked this question in the video game section, we have no time to fall in love, we are much to busy playing games for something like that.
Yes, but he's a male so it wasn't a big deal. We dated for awhile, broke up, but we're still best friends.
i do but it was a guy=)

No comments:

Post a Comment