Friday, August 20, 2010

Girls would you say these things about a guy who was ';in your friend zone';? 10 pts for best answer!?

She was talking to a friend of ours. He asked her how she met me and she started to laugh/giggle and said ';Well I started to talk to him cause I thought he was a cute boy, and then I realized he had a great personality.'; Our friend then said something to the effect of ';oh la la'; to which she started to laugh/giggle again and said ';don't tell him I said that!';


The only time she has ever said anything about my looks has been when she once said something about me being the ';opposite of ugly'; or something. And also, there are these girls at her church (where she invites me and I go all the time now) that like me but i don't like them so when i was telling her that she said that if I don't like them then I should ';dirty up before church and try not to look cute';. She also has said a couple times that ';all the girls like you'; but I don't get the impression she's jealous, though she one time told me not to ';facebook friend'; any random girls...this was after I found out a few of her friends like me, but she said it jokingly.


We became fast friends and kinda got off on a flirty start, so she wasn't someone that I was friends with and then fell in love. I haven't told her my feelings. I've known her for about a year now and sometimes I think she likes me, other times I just don't know. Like, she'll introduce me as ';my friend ___'; Or she wrote me a card a few months after we met saying she was so happy we became friendsGirls would you say these things about a guy who was ';in your friend zone';? 10 pts for best answer!?
Yup she definitely likes you ! Thats exactly how I was with my girlfriend now (we've been together for a year now) But yeah ! Little comments like that really do give it away, and the whole ';introducing you as a friend'; part is simply because you guys aren't together yet, so of course you guys are just friends. And the whole ';card'; deal, really seals the deal. If you want to be sure, maybe you could just ask her? Something like so what's happening between us .. or something! Haha work your magic, You got it.Girls would you say these things about a guy who was ';in your friend zone';? 10 pts for best answer!?
When you guys do ';flirt';, spice it up more. Become more romantic and dont say ';Lol, jk'; right afterwards. Make a move without scaring her.
she definitley likes you and yu like her so tell her or you may just waste time away and wonder what it would have been like

No comments:

Post a Comment