Friday, August 20, 2010

What am I to do stuck between hubby and best friend?

Okay here is the deal I am married have been for two years in September. His best friend that I have been friends with way before we got married just told me the other night that he has fallen in love with me he recently just went through a divorce with his ex. And he was telling me how he feels and everything I kept telling him hey look I am happily married to your best friends James and I honor my vows and there is no way I am leaving him for you that is just wrong. Well he made me promise not to tell anyone way before he told me he fell in love with me. But my husband is the type were he will go out and just whip his *** and be done with it and go to jail for a night or two. But I cant have that cause we have two small kids to take care of and a third one on the way. I want to tell my husband but he is so hot headed like his dad I dont have a clue what to do. Here recently he has been wanting to go over to his friends house and hang out more and more but I cant be in the same room with him without feeling bad or guilty or anything cause I knwo something I can't tell me husband. What do I do I mean he knows I am happily married to james and he knows I wont leave but since he told me that our friendship hasnt been the same what should I do??What am I to do stuck between hubby and best friend?
U have done the right decision, u r a responsible person, but don't tell your husband, forget it, there could be misunderstanding and fight for nothing.


Don't feel bad or guilty, u have not had sex,


just feelings, be happy that one more nice person loves u because u r a nice person, but keep it on a platonic level.What am I to do stuck between hubby and best friend?
Tell him he has put you in a bad position and for him to back away from you husband or it will leave you with no choice but to tell him because you are uncomfortable around him and prefer not to see him.
Sounds like you need a new friend. You have done nothing wrong. Don't tell your husband. It will somehow be your fault.
Tell him sorry you are married

No comments:

Post a Comment