Friday, August 20, 2010

In love and its really messed up?

So okay...I fell in love with my best friend and told them. I'm a girl and so is she. We use to cuddle all the time and even kiss each other on the forehead and cheeks and we'd hold hands too. Sometimes she'd stare into my eyes and she'd smile and her eyes would change color..It was really weird and it made me get butterflies in my stomach. Anyways, I told her that I use to be love with her - just to test the waters - but that I was over her now. She seemed fine with it..Then she started asking me all these questions about how I felt and why I felt that way. I told her that everything about just simply amazed me and that I couldn't really explain it. She got all blushy and could barely contain herself - she kept smiling and saying that no one had ever felt that way about her and that it was kinda nice.





Shes in a relationship with someone and they're living together. Anyway, that night he came home and me and her were sitting on the floor. She had a piece of hair in her face and I brushed it out of the way. The next night she called me and I wasn't home. When I got home I called her back and she said that she thought I was avoiding her. I said, ';Why would I be avoiding you.'; Than she confronted me and asked if I still had feelings for her. I admitted that I did, and she said that she thought we needed space. She called almost everyday crying and saying that she missed me so much but that we couldn't hang out.





Eventually we started hanging out again, but now things are really different. She told me that the reason she was so touchy and emotional and physical with me was because she was seeking in me, what she didn't have with her boy friend. I felt very used and hurt when she said this. Now she keeps telling me shes busy all the time and do anything. But tonight she called and said she wanted to do something, then she called back and said she couldn't. I'm so confused.





What does she really feel in your opinion?In love and its really messed up?
soooo shes bi? lol im assuming that. she's super confused. she prob wants to stay with her dude but now that she knows how u feel... maybe she feels like she's in a way cheating on her dude. therefore she's putting some distance btwn u and her.





shes also realizing that she doesn't want to lose you as a compainion thats y she's staying in touch. but being so ';flaky'; about it. if you really do like her. give her the space she wants and see if she changes her mind. but my advice give it a ';proper'; amount of time. don't wait forever on sumtn that may not happen.
  • love myspace
  • famous myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment