Friday, August 20, 2010

In love with ex? Just ';get over it';?

After 2 years ago when we broke up we eventually stopped talking for along time. At least about 6-7 months? I'm pretty sure around that time span. She eventually started talking to me again? It's odd cause I dreamed about her just a week before she started contacting me again. I don't know. I just really have fallen for her. Yes, I've dated tons of girls after this chick but we didn't last long and I can't stop thinking about this girl who I've fallen for.





Obviously she'll never love me back again seeing how she's going out with some kid but she'll never understand how much I truly love her and how no guy in the entire world loves her more than I do..but what's the point of telling her how I feel? Not only would I embarrass myself I would also feel like a useless bum on the street.





Yes, I'm pathetic.


Do you think I should tell her my true feelings (remember she likes a guy at this time) or just let it go on and keep my feelings inside of me which make me feel so sick to my stomach? I've never felt this way about a girl before. EVER. I just don't know what to do. Am I hopeless? 10 points for best answer.





...and is it obsession or love?


- I live my life normally but she pops up in my mind every now or then


- I'm not in depression


- She contacted me first after 6-7 months of not talking


- She said I was her ';best friend';





I've been getting mixed answers so I really want to know if I should just contact off her eventually. Remember we did this and she was still on my mind throughout the months before she finally contacted me after 6 months.





Is there no hope in the future and I'll be stuck in the ';Friend Zone'; forever and I'll have to respect that and realize I'll never be with her again.....?


I know she's dating a guy and I'll never come between the 2 of them which is why I refuse to tell my feelings about but I feel so sick. The pain will never stop. People say you get over your ex eventually if you start dating people but it hasn't for me. As I said previously I've dated countless girls after her and they barely lasted.





I'll never get over her..:(





I apologize if it was long. Thanks and I'll appreciate it. And please be honest. I know the truth hurts and it'll destroy me but if it comes to the conclusion that I'll never be with her tell me. I just want her to be happy though...In love with ex? Just ';get over it';?
If you two dated for two years and had a good relationship, there is no reason why you shouldn't tell her your feelings. Perhaps that is what she is waiting for, you'll never know until you try. About the whole 'best friend' thing, I understand it. While you two dated I'm sure she felt comfortable telling you everything, she probably misses having someone to talk to in confidence. Two years is a very long to date someone, but maybe the break is good. Maybe she'll need to date other people to, to realize you are the best for her. Frankly, you'll never know unless you say something. By putting your emotions in the open, she'll at least know how you feel.In love with ex? Just ';get over it';?
shes not commited to this other boy. Tell her how you feel. worst case she'll reject you but atleast you won't spend the rest of your life wondering what could have been. go for it bro.
keep trying but dont rush it to quickly cuz he/she might get nerves























gud luck.
How long did you two date? You should tell her because its driving you crazy, its not mentally healthy to do stuff like this. If you can, wait for her and her boyfriend to break up. But if it looks like that isn't going to happen, then you just need to tell her everyting straight up. She'll definitely be flattered, I can tell you that much, and it will definitely complicate the relationship she's in right now. But when the right time comes, you really need to tell her.

No comments:

Post a Comment