Friday, August 20, 2010

How to Get over your first love at 14?

WEll im only 14 and i just out of a 9 month realtionship like 3 months ago, and im still hurting inside and i get depressed. I know im still young and some ppl might think im to young to fall in love, But i really love my ex, he was my first love and he showed me a lot of different thing he gave me good expierence. I know im young but we both gave it up to eachother.but during our realtiomship he showed a lot of love to me and showed a lot of affection and he just made me feel so special he would tell me he loves me a lot and i know he didnt lie to me when he said he loves me because we were best friends before we went out and i know his words arent fake and thats why its probabily so hard for me to let go of him.We broke up cause school was starting and we both now go to diff schools and he thought maybe it was bettter that we break up and just have a fresh start. At the time i thought well hes right becase its a new school and eventually we both will meet new people so might as well break it off now, but i didnt know how much i woudl be hurting. But i also knew that wasnt all the reason why he wanted to break up i knew that he didnt like me a lot anymore . .At the begining i cried for days and i would be depressed constanly, but its been 3 months now and ive been doin way better then before. But at times i still think about him and wish i was his girl. We still talk here and there but its not the same. He told me that he stil cares for me though .Ive had told him how i felt and he says that hes not completey over me either but hes already moved on though, Hes told me that he still will get jelouse but hes moved on .I tried my best to forget about him and not think about him alot but he seems to pop up in my head somehow. I try my hardest but it seems as much as i try i just get nowhere. All of my friends tell me time will be my savior but its hard just sitting around and waiting. Dont get me wrong either cause i hang out a lot with my friends i do go out a lot but im tired of just using that as a way to escape those feelings cause when i stay home the feelings come back at me and hit me hard .I mean now i dont hurt as much anymore but i still get depressed here and there. Can anyone please tell me some advice on how to cope with this? I hate feeling like this. i want to bee happy but it just seems i never will get there.Sometime i jsut feel so pathetic because its been awhile now and im still not oveer himHow to Get over your first love at 14?
Welcome to the real world. You get over it by not feeling sorry for yourself. Accept the fact that you have 80 years left to find the right woman and start looking for your next heartache. I guarantee there'll be plenty more of them before mrs right makes her sudden appearance.How to Get over your first love at 14?
9 months dating = 9 months of completely getting over him.





it sucks, just wait it out. if it isn't getting any better you just have to realize.. there is a reason it did not work out.
there will be many more to come. at 14 you are just getting started. need to worry about school more than any thing at this time.
you live and you learn... i think you will only get over it when you find someone new : )





good luck! hope you feel better!
sersiouly time will heal it try to forget about it
u r only 14 and u shouldnt be in a relationship at all youngin
its gonna be really hard it might take years and im being completely serious
don't wait


move on your 14


you have soooo much time
well i think that you should just tell him how you feel and you never know how he might feel he could be feeling the same way too. you just have to talk to him bout it
1) ask people who are over 21 if they are still in love with their first love or the person they ';loved'; at 14? You'll find few if any are.





2) It's hard but realize you are still VERY young, and you have many years of dating or just hanging out with friends without dating and having fun.





3) KEEP BUSY! Keep your mind off of it. Get a new hobby, or work on one you already have.
damn that is one long question lol !!


but just try to forget about him. occupy your mind on something or someone else. you are only 14 and will be crushing on another guy soon enough. if it has been 3 month and you're still not over him you should talk to someone like your friend or someone. all i can say .x
I would recommend you and a bunch of your girl friends go out to have a little fun so you can get him off your mind even if it is for a little while.





It always takes a while ot heal but dont worry you will eventually.





Hope i helped :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment