Wednesday, August 18, 2010

In love with my best friend?

hi. im fourteen. i know your probably thinking this is stupid since im only fourteen but there is this guy named foster. we have been best friends for over two years. for most of those two years he had a huge crush on me. i didnt even give him the time of day. me and him feel like brother and sister. hes always been there for me. everybody says that we act like a couple and they ask me if i like him. i can honestly say im not sure.. i went out with one of his best friends for a little over three months. my bf broke up with me because he thought that my best friend flirted with me too much. when ever i talk to him (my best friend) he always talks about how girls dont like him back. i find myself frustrated when he says those things because i feel that he is too obsessed with liking the girls he does that he doesnt even notice me. he is the type of guy i have always wanted.. the cute nerd thats really sweet and caring. he tells me im pretty but then he always turns it around saying stuff about how him being ';ugly'; he has never had a gf so idk if thats the reason why.





i had a really random dream that i fell down the stairs and he picked me up and i died in his arms. all my dreams end up with him...In love with my best friend?
To be honest, I don't really see a problem. Other than the fact that you actually think you're in love at 14. But otherwise, this guy likes you, you like him, you two obviously get along very well, go for it. If you're worried about the potential damage to your friendship, why not instead focus on the potential joy the relatioship could bring? You don't want to regret not taking this chance. I've been there, done that before. Regret's a *****. So go seize the day and tell him flat out that you like him. Chances are, he'll think its the luckiest day of his life.In love with my best friend?
IMHO, you are the one who is secretly obsessing over him. That, my dear, is nothing to be ashamed of.





Is he currently seeing anyone now? If not, then this is the perfect time to make a move. This chance rarely comes twice, and it takes a long time to fall in love with your best friend.





You're fourteen, but your words sound more mature. I believe that you will do the right thing and march up to him and reveal your feelings to him. You know what they say - it's best to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.





Whatever the outcome may be, take this as one of life's lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment