Friday, August 20, 2010

I think ive fallen out of love with him?

I've been with my partner almost 2 years, the first year was amazing but during the second year we split up for 3 months or so and in that time I started to see someone else who I grew close to and I fell in love with him. It didn't work out and eventually I got back with my ex. the problem is now that I still love the other person I was with even though we was only together a few month we was really close, i love my current boyfriend so much but i worry its more like a best friend because he as helped me so much and through some difficult times in my life but I don't feel physically attracted to him I really feel as though he is my best friend. I cant bring myself to tell him this because I know he loves me so much.. I cant help these feelings for this other person I don't know how to get rid of them and bring back them feelings for my boyfriend if that's even possible. any advice? thank you so much for your answers :) xI think ive fallen out of love with him?
Why don't you just go with the other guy. You have feelings for him and you don't feel that way towards your boyfriend anymore. Remember, you can't force feelings for your boyfriend.I think ive fallen out of love with him?
I'm dealing with the same thing...It's really hard breaking up with someone who likes you sooooooooo much and they've done nothing wrong to you, even though you don't like them in return. Just tell him how you feel. It'll hurt him much less in the long run if you break it off now and hurt him rather than later and hurt him even worse.
Don't play with the dude's head...go on with your own life if you don't care for him, b/c the deeper it gets, the worse it will be for him...
omg we should talk i almost the same exact prolbemmmmmmmmmmmmmm XD it sucks so much

No comments:

Post a Comment