Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Breaking up with someone who was your best friend due to a bad argument- do u think later we can try again?

2 weeks ago my gf..my best friend told me she wanted out. We have been having problems for a year now. And it started because she lied to me about her sexual past w men. She has always been gay and I am bi. She had tough time dealing with it and baggage (her ex gf cheated on her w a guy). had some trust issues. She also couldn't relate to me so she chose to exaggerate sex acts she did w men.When i found out i was mortified.Betrayed. I threatend to leave,she begged to stay,said she would change. But i kept finding out more little lies.The more angry I got, the more she lied.then paranoia kicked in. I started juding her past. Judging how she could sleep w men if she knew she was gay. I fell out of love w her, but loved her. so wanted to hang in there..support her problems. i just couldn't come to terms w her past and lies. It took months. Anyway, th argument took it's toll on her- she lost all energy, felt guilty, and lost feelings for me too-she fell out of love w me! but loves me stillBreaking up with someone who was your best friend due to a bad argument- do u think later we can try again?
You might be able to salvage something but it will take some time.You might need some space from each other to figure out how you both feel, as it seems you both have a lot of issues there to deal with.Whether you will be able to try again, only time will tell.I think it is going to take a hell of a lot of talking from both of you, and also you need to think about the trust issue.You will only be able to make it work if you can really trust each other.Breaking up with someone who was your best friend due to a bad argument- do u think later we can try again?
well if she was ur best friend than she should still be breaking up is tough but staying there and being there for each other after wards takes a strong person... i don think u both over acted a bit cause u judged her and she lied the most important things in a relationship is trust love respect and honesty... if u don't have that ur screwed.... and just for the facts being gay lesbian or bi has nothing to do with sex it has to do with love soo having sex with men when she said she was gay just meant she was in a sexual mood and wanted to have fun thats all .... good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment