Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I think I love my best friend?

He's driving me nuts. I think I've really fallen for him. We're really close friends and I can just be myself around him. He makes me laugh and he always makes me smile. I've known him for 2 years and we've just gotten so close. I mean, you have your guy friends that you flirt with and then you have your guy friends who are just like brothers except less annoying sometimes. Whenever I imagine myself with a guy, he's the first person that comes to mind. Whenever my friends at school see pictures of us in my locker and ask who's that and asks me to hook them up with him, I instantly get jealous. Today, we were talking about him and one of my friend's told the other, ';Oh gosh, you two are gonna end up getting married,'; and I got so mad. He has a girlfriend but I don't think they ever really see each other so I'm not really worried about that. I'm just scared what he'd do if he ever found out. I really do like him but we're gotten so close, if things go wrong, I don't want things to be weird. What should I do? Should just not tell him? Should I let him know? If I do, how should I tell him without morally embarrassing myself?I think I love my best friend?
Personnaly, i have always found it to be a bad idea to persue a freindship to be anything more. i've ruined alot of friendships with guys because i'm a horn dog. i love sex and when you let your hormones get the best of you, you might ruin something beautiful. do what you want, but that's just my experience.I think I love my best friend?
Today I told my best friend i love him....well more like 20 minutes ago, i was so nervous but i just thought its better to tell him how you feel, instead of waiting years and then wondering how things would be if i hadnt...he still hasnt responded, but i feel like i did the right thing. Maybe if you really do love him, it'll work for you too
awww this is cute...well wait till him and dollface break up then make your move. and tell him a lot of the stuff you told us. 'us' being all of us that read this. im not sitting at my computer with a group of people advising me what to type...no, thats stupid. why would i?


but no really, just wait for a lil while. no need to rush and make things awkward for him.
wait until he breaks up with the girl or just tell him that you like him like him while you play kiss the girl music from little mermaid in the background. nah too funny and weird. i would just tell him privately. makes sure he breakes up with the girl if he says he wants you too.
see the thing is....


he might find it REALLY weird. i told my best friend that i was crazy about him and then he didn't talk to me that day. he thought it was really weird. so be careful.. if he seems interested then sure go ahead.


but like i said.. be careful about what you choose
I would tell him if I were you. If you guys are best friends, he will not be like mad at you if he doesn't have feelings for you back. I would just send a txt or something saying that you want to tell him something. Then BOOM there you go.
I think u should tell him! Tell him I like u! Then if he looks at u in a weird way then say as a friend if he smiles then just talk to him!
ya, you go do that
tell him, he probably feels the same way
If you two are the best of friends like you say, when you tell him that you like him, or love him, whatever your feelings might be, if he says he doesn't feel the same way back, true friends don't let situations like that come between a friendship, no matter how embarrassing it might feel to you. Don't let your embarrassment show and act like the question was nothing. And I've dealt with a situation like this before too with a girl I liked and more than half the time, if the guy has become your best friend, they obviously enjoy your presence, personality, and looks, so they will most likely feel the same way about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment