Monday, August 16, 2010

I never had bad intentions- yet I screwed up. Help! I'm dating my ex's best friend, still in love with my ex.?

Since I don't want to use their names, I'm going to use zodiac signs instead. This may even help out those few astrologers who believe they may have a better solution. I am a Leo.





Anyway, I was with my Aries ex for a year and a half, and I was infatuated with him... So this is a really complicated situation, or maybe I'm just delusional. Help me out. Truth is, or what I think the truth was, is that me and my Aries ex boyfriend were deeply in love, so much that even at one point he asked me to marry him and I said yes, and through-out our whole entire relationship, all he would talk about is me - to his friends, family, teachers. My name wouldn't leave his mouth, he was absolutely infatuated with me and head over heels, as was I. Did I mention we were best friends too? Yeah, we were.





We had a circle of friends. Or at least, I joined his. (Big mistake- don't ever do it. Keep your friends too! Luckily, I got them all back now, but don't EVER lose your own) His friends loved me, particularly his Cancer friend, whom I grew very attached to, and looked upon as if he were my older brother almost, we would have long in-depth talks, we would laugh together constantly. At some points my Aries man would even get jealous, telling me to just go hangout with him instead! I didn't take it seriously tho, my Aries man was just pouting and wanted some attention, and there was nothing more I would rather do than attend to my Aries man.





After a year and a half with my Aries man, he suddenly shut down. It was right after New Years, New Years of 2008. So this break-up occurred over a year ago now. Unfortunately, he really did shut off. Once his mind is made up, that's it. The only one who could change it is himself. Actually, the more I begged, which I later found out was a big mistake especially since Aries men, and men in general, are immensely turned off by pleading, self-loathing woman. The begging %26amp; whatnot only lasted for about two weeks though, thank goodness. Yet this put him in a position of power, and made him even more sure of his decision, probably because now he knew he could return whenever, which of course, he did.





So we broke up in January 2008. Once February came around, I completely gave up on him. I had already been going out and partying, having a lot of fun, and I wasn't about to lay around and wait. Although, subconsciously, I feel I never really let him go. Over the course of a year I have dated a few men. I did everything right, without knowing it. I worked to improve myself, for myself, which is the best way to do it, I guess, no? Kept things light, easy, fun.





I started making music, which now everyone in the community really enjoys and loves. I made a name for myself in this small town, and I'm sure he noticed it. The first time he began pursuing me again was March, it was really just a phone call or two, telling me he missed me, and that was it. I was with a fling at the time, and so was he. So I guess that was that. Then a second time in the beginning of May. (See how I remember this, how significant to me it was, damn). He called me, telling me he subconsciously never let me go, still loved me, and begged me to tell him I was still his baby... which I told him I was. He had me crying. We just fell asleep on the phone together that night...





Then I didn't hear from him until July, and then August. Keep in mind, I never tried contacting him. He always did the calling. He had heard that I had seriously been dating a man named John, and wanted to know about that. He was asking me if he was better in bed than he was, etc, etc. We were flirting. Yet that was that... once again.





Now, let me bring you back to that Cancer boy. Aries best friend, the Cancer, had told me during that summer, 2008, his feelings for me. Before this, I had made some time to hangout with him one day during the Summer, and then a few days later he called me telling me his feelings for me. I later found out from someone else that this Cancer boy had always been in love with me, and everyone knew it. I had no idea. I was completely clueless to it. But I wanted nothing to do with this at the time. So I just blew it off and continued on with life.





Now, sometime in September, the Aries boy texted me while I was at work telling me he was going to die. So I immediately called him, of course, and what he needed was some money to pay off debt to one of his drug dealers. Oh yeah, let me remind you. This Aries man has been with his rebound girl, whom he met in February 2008, since then. Him and his rebound girl do a lot of drugs together (which he only started doing directly after me %26amp; him broke up), and have this really dysfunctional relationship, yet he claims he loves her, though I can't believe it due to the fact that he was still in love with me for the longest time. Actually, he never took the necklace I bought him off. Until now.....





Things were happening at a rapid pace from December 2008-February 2009. My ArieI never had bad intentions- yet I screwed up. Help! I'm dating my ex's best friend, still in love with my ex.?
.Are you mad.This guy (Aries) is a parasite.He was out of your life and comes crawling back for help (money).You ere out inthe sunshine then you let this creep drag you into the gloom again.Cancer lover might be a better bet.In fact anyone wouldI never had bad intentions- yet I screwed up. Help! I'm dating my ex's best friend, still in love with my ex.?
Hi, if you are looking for love check this site out http://bynefeds.duvalriders.com it's free, and you do not require a credit card. I enrolled a fortnight back and I have got two girlfriends to date!
I think you are one of the most together women I have heard and you explain yourself well. I think you need to focus on your career and drop all relationships until you know where you are at.


life to much drama in your life , and you are not hurting anyone to take a break from your chaotic life.


You our dealing with to much emotional feelings from other people. Do you think some may be taking advantage of you for your new found success and want a piece of your glory. Best of luck to you

No comments:

Post a Comment