Friday, August 20, 2010

Movie Love?

Ok, so you know how in alot of movies the girl/guy starts to really like his/her best friend, and in the end of course everything turns out perfect. Well I wanted to know, what would YOU do if you suddenly fell in love with your best friend??Movie Love?
I would wanna be cautious ,a friendship is very important especially with your best friend i wouldn't wanna screw up the relationship but if you like him give him or her little hints and hopefully everything will fall into place.Movie Love?
My best friend is another woman...





But if I fell in love with a good guy friend, it wouldn't be ';sudden';, and since I'm in a relationship now, I'd probably be single until I figured out what I wanted.
kiss him then tell him
if he is your bf you should be cool enough to taalk about how you feel.
just go with it...if its meant to happen it will
Hun,Your love is supposed to be your best friend ! That is biblical. Say thank you Jesus !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment