Friday, August 20, 2010

Does anyone have any stories of forbidden love or love in general they'd like to share?

Not just the typical ';I'm in love with my best friend's husband,'; but it could be ';I'm in love with my best friend's sister, I fell in love with my boss/professor/client, etc.'; also. What was the first kiss/most passionate moment(s) like, and how did it turn out in the end? Was it worth it? Was it the worst mistake of your life? If you could turn back time and re-live the moment when you were faced with the choice of going for it, or letting it go, would you still do it, or would you walk away?Does anyone have any stories of forbidden love or love in general they'd like to share?
You want some really juicy stories about forbidden love? Email me, I'll have you wetter than a whistle with some of these tales.Does anyone have any stories of forbidden love or love in general they'd like to share?
I fell in love with another woman on my soccer team. I left my husband for her and if I had the choice, I would never have done it. I was married for 12 years (high school sweethearts) she is wonderful to me, but I miss my husband. So many memories, they bury you. Its been 1 year already and if I could turn back the clock, I would have done things alot differently. I would not have been so hasty in walking out on my marriage that I thought was going stale... How's that for forbidden love?????

No comments:

Post a Comment