Monday, August 16, 2010

What should I do about being in love with my best friend?

Alright so I've been best friends with this girl for over a year now. We're both in 10th grade too if that helps. But getting back to the question... we've texted eachother day and night since I first met her and we talk abou everything. I text her good morning messages when I wake up in the morning and hold the phone in my hands until she texts back. I tell her sweet dreams before I go to bed or she goes to bed and she says it back an sometimes adds a few %26lt;33 after it. Well around Augest this year I started to realize my feelings for her. I went to school with her in 9th grade to a catholic school and wasn't going to go back because I absolutly hated it. But, since I realized how much I loved her, I begged my parents to send me back even though we couldn't get any financial aide since you had to apply in June. I ende up going back and I had a lot of classes with her. We started getting so close to eachother. I even watched that terrible Sex and the City show with her to make her happy. I sat with her and her friends at lunch, which some of them I can't stand. I even held her books for her when she asked me. It seemed like we going on the verge of going out until I went to NYC in September. I was buying her all of these things like an I %26lt;3 NY, D%26amp;G or whatever they are sunglasses, a Gucci purse, a tone of pink M%26amp;M's from that M%26amp;M store, and a $30 basketball from the ESPN Zone since she plays and loves the sport. She keptelling me how sweet I was for getting it and kind of flirting with me and telling me she was going to pay me back and when I told her not to she said how sweet I am even more. Then it all went downhill the 2nd day I was there. She texted me and told me this kid I absolutly hate asked her out and she said yes. It baicly ruined my trip, and I hae been in constant depression ever since that day. I finally grew a pair and told her later that day my feelings and she sent back some BS message saying ';I honestly do love you. your my bestfriend. i just don't want to ruin that because i'e seen other people ruin their relationship.'; I told her I would always be here for her to fall back and stuff and us telling eachother that didn't even ruin our relationship. She gave me a huge hug the day I gave her the stuff I bought her in school and when it looked like I was going to tear up because I couldn't be with her she told me not to cry and we hugged even tighter. It started getting even worse after that. Her boyfriend doesn't even treat her right and he acts like he doesn't even like her. Like he never talks to her in school and always chooses to hang out with his douchebag friends more than her. The only time he comes around her is when I'm talking to her and he basically cut me off from her with in person talking. So I got even more depressed and the only time we talked was during texting and stuff and it just kept getting worse and worse. Her friends kept telling me to lay off of talking to her since he was getting mad that we talked. It got to the point where I ended up leaving the school because of all the drama and depression and now I'm at a public school I hate and always have hated.





That question I want to ask is, what should I do? Wait for them to break up? Tell her my feelings for her again and how what I'd do with her and treat her like if she was my girl friend? If she says the samething, I might just stop talking to her because I can't take the pain of not being with her anymore. I mean I seriously love the girl with every inch of my heart and would give her the world. I'd do anything for her and I wish she'd understand that and at least give me a chance. Please give me serious advice on what to do.What should I do about being in love with my best friend?
If you really loved her then you would stay in contact with her even if people tell you no and even if she with the guy, just stay with her as friends and when the time is right, then it will happen but don't just wait for her you should live you life too because your still very young to know if she the one. I'm not saying to move because you can't move on just like that but instead just stay friends with her and be there for her. But live your life too. hope everything works out for the better.What should I do about being in love with my best friend?
Wow, that is tough. I'm sorry.





All you can do is tell her how you feel. I assume you made it pretty clear with what you told her? I wouldn't keep telling her over and over, because that may push her even further away...but maybe you should try one last time. Write her a letter or something? Just be real.





If she still doesn't want to be anymore than friends, then there's nothing that you can really do.





I feel for you, because I am in a similar situation...not quite as deep as yours, but still. If it doesn't work with her, another girl will come along that it will work with. Don't worry. I know it's hard, but hang in there and good luck.
  • microsoft
  • new hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment